Expert Opinions Please

I am mostly a F2P but did spend about $45 when starting up. I've amassed quite a few players and am having trouble deciding which way to go. My stable is listed below.

I think I've been wasting too much time gearing up too many players and now I need some help on who to focus on.

I stay in the top 100 in Arena and have been clearing GW fairly easily. Preference would be GW over Arena.

Current Goals (subject to change):
Cantina: work on QGJ, unlock Mace Windu
Squad Arena: get Sid to 7*, then Eeth Koth
GW: Get Lumi to 7*, then work on Phasma
Want to work on getting 5 5* Jedi for next event.

Lumi 5*, Gear 7
Sid 5*, gear 6
Geo Soldier 5*, gear 6
JC 4*, gear 7
Daka 4*, gear 6
Talia 4*, gear 5
Chewie 4*, gear 5
Savage 3*, gear 6
Asajj 3*, gear 6
QGJ 2*, gear 6
Poe 3*, gear 6
Phasma 3*, gear 5 (New)
Dooku 3*, gear 4 (new)
Jawa 3*, gear 4
Biggs 2*, gear 4
EWOK Elder 2*, gear 4
FOT 1*, gear 4
Greedo, 2*, gear 3
Ewok Scout 1*, gear 4
Acolyte 1*, gear 4
Snow trooper 2*, gear 3
Clone Sgt 2*, gear 3
Royal Guard 2*, gear 3
IG 86 1*, gear 2 (new)

Thanks for any input.

Replies

• Bar_Buryin
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Based on this list I would say go all the way to *7 if you can with geo soldier since he packs massive damage in that cannon he has and viable for all modes. And then get Daka to at least *6 for dark side quests to complete the quests to unlock more nodes for even more options and maybe Poe for arena since he is still viable even after the speed changes, after that it would really depend on what direction/synergy you are looking to gain. But those are the three obvious ones.
  • Obviously continue with Sid and Luminara as they are your (and most everybody's staples). Geo Soldier is a good option to continue working on. I have him sitting at 4* and don't use him though I want to eventually work on him more. Definitely keep plugging away at QGJ. I just got him to 5* with gear 8 and he's awesome. I just replaced Phasma on my Arena team with him and I have her at 7*. His every other turn assist is just too powerful to pass up and his chance at offense up is nice too. Phasma is good to work on after Luminara. She's a great leader though with the changes I've moved Luminara into that position for now since I replaced Phasma with QGJ. I'd keep plugging away at JC as he is still part of my Arena team. I just can't quit his healing though I know I need to replace him with a more offensive character eventually, probably Geo Soldier. Finally I would suggest to keep plugging away at Dooku via his energy nodes. He's another I can't quit. Love his stun against Jedi and multiple/counter attacks. I bought his pack when I first started and have farmed him to 5* and am still working on him.

My arena team is 7* Luminara, 7* Sid, 6* JC, 5* QGJ, 5* Dooku all level 70 and gear 8. I finish between 50-80 most days. This is also my main team for GW and I finish pretty much every day though the last two have been a real pain from battle 4 on. I have to repeat battles a lot more then I previously had to but still manage to finish.

Though you probably already know it your biggest gains come from gear. Do everything you can to get your main 5 to 7 and eventually 8. Thankfully the bonus energy they are giving now makes that farming a little easier.

One last thing and I'm in the same boat regarding this. You may not want to divert too many resources to getting 5 5* Jedi ASAP so you can get Yoda. It will really set you back. Maybe give it a couple months and gradually work some Jedi up while focusing primarily on your main 5. I've decided to do this after seeing that Yoda isn't some OP character that not having will put you at a huge disadvantage. I want him as badly as anybody does but don't want to weaken myself overall to rush to get him.
  • Yeah I've decided to let the Jedi come to me for now.

Sid is now 6*.