Galaxy of rebels: How not to do the balance in the force

Ricocosta329_858_327
11 posts Member
edited August 2017
I always have level up dark side characters but they win i give up. :)

Not long ago Maul/rex where equally used in arena, they release two characters to counter maul ( okay only r2 is viable but CLS is another direct counter now). Then, to balance r2, thrawn appears. This month they reworked old ben, han raid who are two direct counters of him. Meanwhile light side characters such as Chaze GK still dominating the arena with not natural counters to them.

There is a lot of DS characters that could be added such as jango, plaegis, droidekas... :(

Now, CLS is released and 3 more rebels have been announced. 3 Han Solo?! 'Solo' in spanish means 'alone' but this one have too much company

Pls I know how bad I am in English, do not blame me ;)

Replies

• G'wan the Rebels!
  • Dark side - Nihilus, Zavage, Zylo, Sith Assassin, Thrawn.
    Light side - Rex, R2, GK, Chirrut, Baze.
    Rebels - Chirrut, Baze.

Those are the meta toons. What's your point?
  • Moved to Feedback/Characters.

Don't give up hope, the Dark Side is stronger, faster. >:)
    Rebels - Chirrut, Baze.

@Crazylazyguy My point is LS faction is having more characters and releases and the difference is being bigger. Also saying that the releases counters siths and zaders.

Zylo doesnt work properly in defence, savage is quite useless atm.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    GK and Chaze will never have natural counters just like this woman has no opposition. For one simple reason... they are all the best!!

IIjHQxVfSMa9PCLgj3Uy_Target%20Acquired.gif
    Rebels - Chirrut, Baze.

@Crazylazyguy My point is LS faction is having more characters and releases and the difference is being bigger. Also saying that the releases counters siths and zaders.

Zylo doesnt work properly in defence, savage is quite useless atm.

Your point is false according to the meta report. In the top 10 most used characters(meaning they are viable and strong, otherwise they wouldn't have been top 10 used) there are 5 dark side and 5 light side characters.
    Those are:
    Dark side - DN(Num. 1), GAT(Num. 4), Shore(Num. 8), Kylo(Num. 9), DT(Num.)
    Light side - GK(Num. 2), R2(Num. 3), Rex(Num. 5), Baze(Num. 6), Chirrut(Num. 7)

Now on to your "counter problem", first of all Chaze has been dying out for the past month. Even so, CLS is a direct counter to the cleanse meta, which includes Chaze, Rex and GK. So your entire point on "Chaze/GK dominating everything" is completely false.

One of my favorite quotes is "Facts don't care about your feelings". In this case you "feel" that Chaze is op, the fact is they are not unbeatable. Their counters are strategic plays. Don't focus on either Baze or Chirrut, kill the other 3, then finish those 2 off. It's simple as that.