Need help with Yoda 7 stars

Here is what I have: Lumi, JC, QGJ, Mace, and Barriss.
Will this combo work well or has anyone use this to win against him? Thanks.

Replies

• I have a similar question: I have: Lumi, JC, QGJ, Barriss, and Kit.

I am having trouble winning the 7th battle.

I am close to having Jedi Knight Guardian - would she help here?

Is there a leader I should be using (have tried all) or powering up? Not all characters are at full ability, though most are at or close with ability and gear.

Thanks!
  • Genakuma wrote: »
    Here is what I have: Lumi, JC, QGJ, Mace, and Barriss.
    Will this combo work well or has anyone use this to win against him? Thanks.

I have not fought him, but I read here yesterday people keep retreating until they get Yoda and Barriss then focus Bariss causing her to equalize the Health of Yoda. This evidently makes Yoda easier to kill. There was another with retreating until Anakin is Yoda's ally but I don't remember the strat beyond that.
  • This will work fine. I used same setup, just exchange Mace for Ahsoka. Mace would even be better than Ahsoka for having better health.

Find any team version to fight against with Barriss. Severly wound the non-Barriss hero so that Barriss equalizes - which will kill a lot of Yoda's health. Then go kill the non-Barriss enemy. Then focus on Barriss, get her low, and let her heal / equalize - which will bring down Yoda's health more.

Doing this though you have to stay alive while Yoda goes nuts :)

To help on that, you have to get a little luck on crits / sloppy focus fire, but also tactically be careful how you use each of your healers.

Couple tips on how to use the healers:

1. Use Barriss for when you have one hero down on health - so when Yoda does FF or gets a big crit- don't burn the Lumi / JC party heal just for that. Even if it means you take a risk and wait through a turn (meaning if JC is up now and Mace is wounded, don't waste his party heal to bring up one character).
    2. Try to use JC's heal most liberally - he has a fast cooldown - use his first generally if you can (except as noted in situation above in 1). His heal comes around quick and it's the most general heal.
    3. Use Lumi's heal when you are as a party materially wounded and in pretty bad shape. Her heal is big across the party, and her follow-up heals in the next 2 rounds are fantastic - especially paired with Barriss as a lead. Lumi's heal is something you want to use more through the middle round or so as you team starts to get wore down by multiple rounds of Yoda. She gives you multi-round health. Using her first when you are fresh, or when just 1 enemy is severely wounded, really wastes the impact of her heal.
    4. Remember when you used Lumi's heal and where each hero is in their turn after Lumi's heal. For example, let's say Lumi just healed, and then Yoda has wounded one of your heroes. It's kind of a waste of another heal if you bring that toon up because once it's that toon's turn, the heal from Barriss + Lumi will bring that toon up significantly on its own - so be sure to leverage the Lumi + Barriss heal after Lumi's heal as much as you can - even if that means letting a hero sit there in a wounded state and hoping a bit that there isn't a hit on that wounded character. You want to spread out your heals as much as you can. Burn JC's if you have to or are too scared to take the risk waiting for a Barriss heal, as his heal is the most general and his cooldown is quick.
  • Thanks!
  • Don't waste a shot on Yoda when his doge is on unless u can use QGJ's HA. He will miss but the called attack will hit. Everyone else needs to take out Barriss. I run QGJ Barriss Lumi JC and Kit. Kit is good for counters and bonus attacks. Took me several times but finally beat Yoda, Barris and Ima. Also use healing wisely as u have to stay fully healed to have a chance. Use QGJ's HB to get buffs for your team when attacking Ima and Barriss. Good luck and be patient. May the force be with you.
  • Thanks - I did it!

I used Barriss as leader (not sure if that mattered) and retreated once and landed a two bar Anakin, JC and Yoda. Killed Anakin quickly, then JC, and then Yoda and also never attacked the "eye" unless I had to.

Thanks all!
  • This will work fine. I used same setup, just exchange Mace for Ahsoka. Mace would even be better than Ahsoka for having better health.

Find any team version to fight against with Barriss. Severly wound the non-Barriss hero so that Barriss equalizes - which will kill a lot of Yoda's health. Then go kill the non-Barriss enemy. Then focus on Barriss, get her low, and let her heal / equalize - which will bring down Yoda's health more.

To help on that, you have to get a little luck on crits / sloppy focus fire, but also tactically be careful how you use each of your healers.

1. Use Barriss for when you have one hero down on health - so when Yoda does FF or gets a big crit- don't burn the Lumi / JC party heal just for that. Even if it means you take a risk and wait through a turn (meaning if JC is up now and Mace is wounded, don't waste his party heal to bring up one character).
    2. Try to use JC's heal most liberally - he has a fast cooldown - use his first generally if you can (except as noted in situation above in 1). His heal comes around quick and it's the most general heal.
    3. Use Lumi's heal when you are as a party materially wounded and in pretty bad shape. Her heal is big across the party, and her follow-up heals in the next 2 rounds are fantastic - especially paired with Barriss as a lead. Lumi's heal is something you want to use more through the middle round or so as you team starts to get wore down by multiple rounds of Yoda. She gives you multi-round health. Using her first when you are fresh, or when just 1 enemy is severely wounded, really wastes the impact of her heal.
    4. Remember when you used Lumi's heal and where each hero is in their turn after Lumi's heal. For example, let's say Lumi just healed, and then Yoda has wounded one of your heroes. It's kind of a waste of another heal if you bring that toon up because once it's that toon's turn, the heal from Barriss + Lumi will bring that toon up significantly on its own - so be sure to leverage the Lumi + Barriss heal after Lumi's heal as much as you can - even if that means letting a hero sit there in a wounded state and hoping a bit that there isn't a hit on that wounded character. You want to spread out your heals as much as you can. Burn JC's if you have to or are too scared to take the risk waiting for a Barriss heal, as his heal is the most general and his cooldown is quick.

Would EK be viable as an alternative to Mace or Ahsoka? My cantina ships are going to QGJ, and cantina energy to JC and Barriss. Def going the three healer route, just trying to figure out a way to get to 7 faster. If I have to add Mace to JC and Barriss from cantina nodes my timeline doesn't look good. But if EK will work as a fifth then I'd be golden.

Would EK be viable as an alternative to Mace or Ahsoka? My cantina ships are going to QGJ, and cantina energy to JC and Barriss. Def going the three healer route, just trying to figure out a way to get to 7 faster. If I have to add Mace to JC and Barriss from cantina nodes my timeline doesn't look good. But if EK will work as a fifth then I'd be golden
  • Anyone?