So how does Ben taunt vs fracture actually work?

Does Ben re-taunt after being fractured, or was that just a weird gif they showed it the original Ben rework thread?

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Like this
    1. Getting dispelled
    2. Taunting again
    3. Getting the fracture

fi4rsn1cd4uy.gif
    As the Taunt comes in between the dispel and fracture, it stays
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Watched a SmithieD video yesterday where Thrawn fractured Ben while he had taunted up. Ben didn't re-taunt. And now we know
  • Watched a SmithieD video yesterday where Thrawn fractured Ben while he had taunted up. Ben didn't re-taunt. And now we know

was the ben skill zeta'd?
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Watched a SmithieD video yesterday where Thrawn fractured Ben while he had taunted up. Ben didn't re-taunt. And now we know
    Watched a SmithieD video yesterday where Thrawn fractured Ben while he had taunted up. Ben didn't re-taunt. And now we know

was the ben skill zeta'd?

As said, the retaunt ability is a zeta. It may have been non-zeta in the video.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member

It was a non-zeta in the video. For Old Ben to still have taunt after being fractured, the taunt needs to be a zeta.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't get the above GIF. Why is the Fracture gone when the second taunt comes up?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »
    I don't get the above GIF. Why is the Fracture gone when the second taunt comes up?

Kozispoon used that gif in Old Ben's rework thread and said it wasn't a good example, because is not clear and it's confusing
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »

Kozispoon used that gif in Old Ben's rework thread and said it wasn't a good example, because is not clear and it's confusing

So, what does it mean? The GIF is wrong and the Fracture stays (as it should imo)?

• Antares wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

So, what does it mean? The GIF is wrong and the Fracture stays (as it should imo)?

No the gif shows thrawn fracturing and removing the taunt, thrawns go ending and therefore the fracture ending, and then the taunt being regained :)
  • Jay_1997_C wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

No the gif shows thrawn fracturing and removing the taunt, thrawns go ending and therefore the fracture ending, and then the taunt being regained :)

Ahhh. Thank you!!