P1 HAAT solo complete without retreats (video added)

Replies

• jonni
    133 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    @DarthScott @jonni

Any chance of a video? I'm not doubting it can be done but just want to see the strategy in action.

@anonidude i have video footage of a failed attempt that does 74% until i lost focus and totally lost count lol. @johnne didnt capture it on video but he has screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juWZKk-ubW0

@JohnnySteelAIpha you're very welcome!

• Options
    johnne wrote: »
    Sorry but u r using too many toons.
    I've done it with Thrawn lead, FOO and CLS (moderate spd and 0 Zeta)
    The idea is from @jonni

I could have done it with fewer, but this team made it trivial AND doesn't use a character that I want to use in any other phase, other than CLS. Thrawn is a P3 beast, no reason to use him here when you can save him for P3. With this set up I can solo P1, P3 and P4 with 1 team each, with no characters overlapping.
    P1: this team
    P3: Thrawn, Shore, Jyn, Tarkin, and EP or Krennic
    P4: Princess Zody team.

Regardless, congrats to you two for a different solo team.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    What about Bistan and Ezra?

Ezra's double tap makes it so you don't want him coming up when it is turn 6 because his double tap could do hit 7.

Damage from Bistan's DOT's count as hits and just make keeping track of the 7 hits a pain.
  • Options
    @DarthScott @jonni

Any chance of a video? I'm not doubting it can be done but just want to see the strategy in action.

Sorry, I didn't take a video.
  • DarthScott
    292 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tried luke on his own in a naat. I think he could do it on his own don't know about heroic. I also think he'll be pretty good in phase 3.

I escaped my Luke once I moved in to P2 :) Will play with him in P3 later.
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DarthScott wrote: »
    johnne wrote: »
    Sorry but u r using too many toons.
    I've done it with Thrawn lead, FOO and CLS (moderate spd and 0 Zeta)
    The idea is from @jonni

I could have done it with fewer, but this team made it trivial AND doesn't use a character that I want to use in any other phase, other than CLS. Thrawn is a P3 beast, no reason to use him here when you can save him for P3. With this set up I can solo P1, P3 and P4 with 1 team each, with no characters overlapping.
    P1: this team
    P3: Thrawn, Shore, Jyn, Tarkin, and EP or Krennic
    P4: Princess Zody team.

Regardless, congrats to you two for a different solo team.

I agree with u very much thrawn is wasted here. ideally for our setup thrawn should be escaped towards the end of the phase. your toons are more efficient overall. do u actually have the time to do the grand maneuvre team in p3 for your raids though? i find chirpathrawn more efficient in a zerg. (p3 comments purely for discussion's sake and my curiousity)
  • Options
    @DarthScott @jonni

This please!
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    @DarthScott @jonni

This please!

there's a video a few posts up. not of the full solo though, and a different setup from scott's.
  • Options
    jonni wrote: »

I agree with u very much thrawn is wasted here. ideally for our setup thrawn should be escaped towards the end of the phase. your toons are more efficient overall. do u actually have the time to do the grand maneuvre team in p3 for your raids though? i find chirpathrawn more efficient in a zerg. (p3 comments purely for discussion's sake and my curiousity)

Usually you are right and I run chirpathrawn, but once a month we do a slow raid where you have time on every phase to preload a team. Honestly a full clear of p3 takes so long I won't do it often. Not worth the payoff
  • Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    @DarthScott @jonni

This please!

I won't have time today, it will be a few days before we have coins for another run at it. Sorry!
  • Options
    Great idea of the team and Congrats @DarthScott
    This is a big hit!
  • Options
    Nice job and thanks for sharing @DarthScott . Fun to see the HAAT being reduced to solos even if only 1 phase at a time right now.
  • Options
    I updated the original post with a damage total screenshot.
  • Options
    Does old ben need to be geared? I have him g9 now. Can chirrut be subbed for barris?
  • Options
    @DarthScott Thanks for the post and a couple questions. Checked out your charectors on on swgoh.gg. Looks like you don't have much potency on Teebo. Was he getting resisted much? Does GG not have much tenacity? Trying to figured out if I should remod my Teebo for speed rather then how I currently have him modded for potency.

I get that FOO effectively passes extra turns to Teebo and CLS and Hera is a good alternative. My Hera is 50 shards away from seven star and my FOO is 7star but G8 level 60. So thinking of a replacement and considering Rex but not sure if his TMR happens before or after damage. Thoughts?

Link to my collection below in case anyone feels generous and wants to give suggestions
    https://swgoh.gg/u/deliciousbass/collection/

@TonyVisor I was also thinking about chirrut for healer which I just figured out is the CI from the original post So he is saying it will work
  • Options
    Tried this. Counting is hard....
  • Options
    TonyVisor wrote: »
    Does old ben need to be geared? I have him g9 now. Can chirrut be subbed for barris?

G9 is fine on OB and Chirrut is actually better than Barris, but has use in other phases so I wanted to avoid using Chirrut.
    @DarthScott Checked out your charectors on on swgoh.gg. Looks like you don't have much potency on Teebo. Was he getting resisted much?

I get that FOO effectively passes extra turns to Teebo and CLS and Hera is a good alternative. My Hera is 50 shards away from seven star and my FOO is 7star but G8 level 60. So thinking of a replacement and considering Rex but not sure if his TMR happens before or after damage. Thoughts?

There is no need for potency because Luke puts tenacity down on GG. Foo at g8 might be enough. Rex might work, but not nearly as well.
    wisenuts wrote: »
    Tried this. Counting is hard....

I hear you. You get used to it, but you can't be doing other things at the same time as doing this.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    DarthScott wrote: »
    I hear you. You get used to it, but you can't be doing other things at the same time as doing this.

that's a dealbreaker, lol. Probably gonna try it once for "bragging" purposes though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Dear ea Cg. Please give us a hit counter. :)
  • Anex
    20 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Anex wrote: »
    Video? ;)

I didn't take one on this run. 2 more days before we get re-open.
  • Options
    yo @DarthScott thank you very much, again.
    s2QocJC.png
    did 50%. Got bit bored, and lost some concentration, but the tactic works great! need better modding and stuff, but this pathetic geared team did very well IMO. its better than zylo doing 1.5M after tons of tries.
  • Revdrshaw
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Would the seventh hit for tm reduction have to be teebo? Or would luke and foo's tm reduction moves also work as the seventh hit?
  • Options
    Revdrshaw wrote: »
    Would the seventh hit for tm reduction have to be teebo? Or would luke and foo's tm reduction moves also work as the seventh hit?

luke special yes, basic no. his basic leave GG with 70% tm. risky.
  • Options
    ZaulLover wrote: »
    Revdrshaw wrote: »

luke special yes, basic no. his basic leave GG with 70% tm. risky.

It works in a pinch. I used it a number of times in my clear.
  • Options
    How long did this take?
  • Options
    @DarthScott Do you think this could still work with a G7 Bodhi and FOO? Have CLS and Teebo G11 and G10 Elder.
  • Options
    How long did this take?

i did 50% of p1 (2M damage) in 27 minutes.
    that said, i usually do 1.5M max with Zylo, and the highest zylo in my guild got to 600K while i posted this score.
    this method is a bit slow, but pretty much reliable with high concentration, and i did 50% while the rest of my guild did 50% together, even with the bad gear i had (As you can see) so im sure its one of the best options there is ATM.
  • Options
    I was trying Teebo(L), CLS, Old Ben, Hera and Ewok Elder...I did 1.2m, but i had some problems with that 7th hit - sometimes it seemed to be 1 hit sooner or later - i guess i forgot to count when he made a turn or something...(or maybe Old Ben special Mind Trick count as hit?)...I would really appretiate gameplay video of this kind of squad (any of these 5-team variation either with FOO, Barriss or whoever i used), because my team works, its just the tactics and gameplay that i have not mastered yet...
  • DarthScott
    292 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    How long did this take?

It took me around 30 minutes. I think I can get it down to 25 or less without a huge change to gear. If I actually geared / modded FOO maybe ~20m.
    @DarthScott Do you think this could still work with a G7 Bodhi and FOO? Have CLS and Teebo G11 and G10 Elder.

Maybe. Pretty sure Barris could keep them alive, not sure about EE. If EE keeps them alive then it should work fine.
    fotrovina wrote: »
    I was trying Teebo(L), CLS, Old Ben, Hera and Ewok Elder...I did 1.2m, but i had some problems with that 7th hit - sometimes it seemed to be 1 hit sooner or later - i guess i forgot to count when he made a turn or something...(or maybe Old Ben special Mind Trick count as hit?)...I would really appretiate gameplay video of this kind of squad (any of these 5-team variation either with FOO, Barriss or whoever i used), because my team works, its just the tactics and gameplay that i have not mastered yet...

Mind tricks does not count. It has to do damage against GG to count.
    Post edited by DarthScott on