Luke's look too similar

Please change the pic for Commander Luke. It is nearly identical to Farmboy and can be easily confused.

Replies

• Actually, yeah I agree with this. With my CLS coming up, I keep accidentally clicking on Farmboy. Luckily I notice it's him before giving gear, etc..but it's quite annoying.
  • Maybe they should add a scar to his face!! Lol, just imagine if we have two Chewbaccas or two Darth Vaders!
  • OMG he deserves a helmut!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I accidentally went into battle in the arena with a farmboy leading my team. I realized I had chosen the wrong one and retreated.
  • OMG he deserves a helmut!

Lol!
    I think he only wore the helmet while in his flight suit.

giphy.gif
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Just put a little blue glow around his portrait, and then when ROTJ Luke comes put a green glow around that one. (The glow would be inside the gear level lines)
  • +1 helmets plz
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    OMG he deserves a helmut!

Haha.
  • admiral_akbar
    98 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    OMG he deserves a helmut!

+1

This should do. The one from his snow gear.
  • The origin of this thread may be because I accidentally geared Farmboy to g11 because I mistook him for Commander...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    The origin of this thread may be because I accidentally geared Farmboy to g11 because I mistook him for Commander...

Ok, i understand mistaking their icons, but when you gear a character, you're looking at their whole body. Theres a big difference between a rifle and a lightsaber
  • phinfan309
    314 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    They should have given us Hoth Luke. Or at least change head direction
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    The origin of this thread may be because I accidentally geared Farmboy to g11 because I mistook him for Commander...

Ok, i understand mistaking their icons, but when you gear a character, you're looking at their whole body. Theres a big difference between a rifle and a lightsaber

Yeah, that's his fault
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Maybe just make him look in other direction
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Maybe just make him look in other direction

Left - Lightsaber
    Right - Rifle

ta da
  • Just opened the character and played whack a mole with green arrows.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I accidentally went into battle in the arena with a farmboy leading my team. I realized I had chosen the wrong one and retreated.

That's the new meta right there :lol:
  • Talin
    20 posts Member
    Adding the lightsaber into the pic would be cool. The only characters with their weapons in icon are midgets (jawa, scav, datcha, teebo, ewok elder)
  • Try running resistance team lol. They are all tan. Poe and Finn both with Poe's jacket on at the same time lol
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Inkdad77 wrote: »
    Try running resistance team lol. They are all tan. Poe and Finn both with Poe's jacket on at the same time lol

Poe & Finn with the same jacket always bugs me when I run my Resistance squad.

Only one of them should have it... Finn could be ST-Finn with out helmet like ST-Han... or Poe could have a flight suit and his black helmet like Resistance Pilot.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Luke looks like Luke ?

In other news water is still wet. Lets be careful out there.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • I made one a favourite...
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Try running resistance team lol. They are all tan. Poe and Finn both with Poe's jacket on at the same time lol

Only one of them should have it... Finn could be ST-Finn with out helmet like ST-Han... or Poe could have a flight suit and his black helmet like Resistance Pilot.
    I'm still waiting for ST-Finn to be added with First Order tag. Hope Developers don't miss out on that potential toon that can be added to the game.
  • USAmazing wrote: »

I agree. Resistance Troopers shirt/jacket thing also kind of matches, and they all carry the same gun, episode 7 didn't give a whole lot of unique stuff to work with compared to the other movies