CLS zeta... the Two I applied

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
edited August 2017
I went with "it binds all things" and "Learn control". Learn control actually benefits the most. Because at the start of a battle, I don't activate call to action until the other side has used most thier AOE 's . Giving Luke 10% TM for every debuff resisted. So he'll attack a couple times before the rest of my squad. But they get 5% TM also.
So I put Luke in a supporting role on a Zader/Zid/EP/Sith Trooper team. And when the sith come and start removing 20%TM, and the opponents can only hit Trooper... if they aren't stunned. It's time to call to action. Trooper counters and removes health, Luke uses the force and it's a thing of beauty.
The combination of learning control and it binds all things acts as a mini leader.
I'm calling this the " BadDadsquad"

Replies

• KueChael wrote: »
    I went with "it binds all things" and "Learn control". Learn control actually benefits the most. Because at the start of a battle, I don't activate call to action until the other side has used most thier AOE 's . Giving Luke 10% TM for every debuff resisted. So he'll attack a couple times before the rest of my squad. But they get 5% TM also.
    So I put Luke in a supporting role on a Zader/Zid/EP/Sith Trooper team. And when the sith come and start removing 20%TM, and the opponents can only hit Trooper... if they aren't stunned. It's time to call to action. Trooper counters and removes health, Luke uses the force and it's a thing of beauty.
    The combination of learning control and it binds all things acts as a mini leader.
    I'm calling this the " BadDadsquad"

Learn Control is when rebel allies get attacked that CLS gains turn meter. You are confusing a bunch of things in your post. I'm asking myself the question of which zeta first too and don't think I will rely on your feedback lol
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Yes your right, but the 100% tenacity gives all the allies 5% TM and Luke is gaining 10%. Whenever Luke resists a debuff... which happens 100% of the time.
  • RobArt
    117 posts Member
    Luke gets 10% TM, when he applies a debuff and all other allies 5%. If allies suffer damage only he gains 10% TM
  • RobArt
    117 posts Member
    (If in defense mode)
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Yes your right, but the 100% tenacity gives all the allies 5% TM and Luke is gaining 10%. Whenever Luke resists a debuff... which happens 100% of the time.

You are mixing the zetas up again.

What you mention here is the Leader zeta, which you don't have according to your first post. And it's 5% turn meter for all rebel allies...

Dude, please read again his abilities