Your most epic game moment

So I was having one of those GW sucks days and ended up on last node with rag tag team at halfish health. All specials on cool down. After hours of various attempts I end up one on one against Phasma. I have Greedo with a sliver of health. My turn, I shoot and pray for crit! Nope, her turn dam! Greedo evaded and burned her down!!!! I vowed to 7* the whole crew that clung in till the end. I figure they have True Grit Synergy! I don't know who shot first, but I know who f'n shot last baby!!!

Replies

• Lol nice.

I'm not sure. But what stands out most is the first time my Vader killed someone's Luke lol. He finally got him lol.
  • My ig86 calls an assist and phasmas assist goes off and total like 15k or so damage cause they all had offense up and advantage
  • I had kylo and Ben left 4v2 and they hit kylo below 1/2 hp and they had offense down from Ben, well kylo 1 hit all 4 due to his rage... 10k crits all in a row. I couldn't believe it.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Nice! More than just the hand huh!
  • Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My red GS against a Full Lumi in an 1on1. GS regular attack crits and he gets offense up Lumi still being green. Then he evades her force blast and crits her into oblivion with his assist special.
    I sent up a prayer to Rngeezus
  • Was facing a jedi team with Ima as leader. My sid used his AoE and had 4 out of the 5 jedi charge at him with counter. Every .. single .. one .. missed.
  • Just the last pvp match I had, my Luminara vs JC, both had heals(last surviving members of both squads ) , but I was down more health and it came down to one remaining blow in the end , but mine was the victory blow. Luminara >JC!
  • I was going for rank 1 it came down to my Sid v poggle
    Sid was in orange and poggle was full health, it came down to both in red, I attacked and the poggle dodged I thought I was dead then poggle moved and he use his buff then my Sid attacked and won and I stole #1. This was my first time and it was pretty epic. Another great moment was when I came down to 1v1 fives and savage
  • Was facing a jedi team with Ima as leader. My sid used his AoE and had 4 out of the 5 jedi charge at him with counter. Every .. single .. one .. missed.

I had the reverse of this happen. I had my gun di lead Jedi team get hit with a Kylo AOE and all responded with devastating effect. It was cool to see them all run up and annihilate.

• Having my goon squad Vader culling blade kill a 7* FOTP on a crucial GW win. Had some real B team toons in the fight against obvious whale team. FOTP had debuffs from Vader, mob enforcer (grenade), and resistance trooper (expose), a clutch auto taunt from Royal guard let my Vader live long enough to get that skill off.
  • I had a terrible first round of arena, where basically, all their cc and crits procced and stunned a couple of my chars + instakilled my luminara.

I'm down to 2 vs 4, with only a Daka and a Phasma and all dps dead.
    I figured the game is lost. Then i use Daka's heal.

And behond, my 3 dead champions are ALL ressed, followed by my "dead on round one" luminaras massive heal.
  • I actually have 2, my first GW win(actually won 3 times now but can't even come close now) and when I pulled Kylo.
  • Ditto , when I pulled Kylo I am most fell out of my chair as far as galactic wars , came close , made it to 12 node twice in 54 attempts and still trying
  • My best GW moment was when I entered last battle against classic Phasma/Dooku/Sid team with 10 attacks in a row... but AI had really bad day and use that all attacks to take off Obi-Wan, giving me easiest GW win.

From the past, I also remember one of first GW wins, when I lost my top toons in first battles, leaving me with Lumi, hurted Luke and Sid + cannon fodders. Then, after battle 10 Sid and Luke were taken out. I was entering last battle with Lumi and mighty 1-2* heroes like Snowtrooper, Mob Enforcer, Royal Guard and FOST. Lumi showed why she's a GW Master and whole war was won only thanks to her.
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    This is probably mine. I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Kcn0pc1.png
  • BrobiWanKenobi
    277 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    When I got Resistance Pilot to gear 8 (took weeks and 1000+ crystals). Anyone who's on/done the journey knows what I'm talking about.

Any time my 7* Fives takes out 2-3 enemy characters in PVP as the last man standing. It's happened a few times
  • I read some pretty cool entries.
    I once had a Bariss vs Bariss fight in SA mine had just above 50% health and opponents had about 70-72% health. The only reason I won is because the Ai would heal every 4 turns. Took me 2:32 seconds to defeat her with 11 seconds left on the clock. Very boring but I thought it was an outright hilarious battle.
  • All of mine are because of Daka haha.