My first good Bronzium pull

Prev1
Yeah, I did it. Finally got a good toon from Bronzium. Ahsoka, 15 shards, just when I'm desperately refreshing her nodes for the Yoda event! Also got Biggs today. The best earlier was that red guard and shards spread all over my toon page, lol.

Been playing since early December, finally got something, muahahaha!

What level toon drop is that, 15 shards?

Replies

• That is the same as a new 30 shard character. Just check your Characters for somebody in the 30 bracket.
  • Congratulations!
  • The best pull, and the only one of his type, i. Got barris at 4*. I remember that i got asoka and others. But not a 4 star as barris
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Gratz
  • My best one was Daka. I was getting shards for her in arena then BAM! Got her in Bronzium. Was my first 4* lol. Also got Boba Fett, Biggs, and Asokah. I can't really complain with my luck in Bronzium at all! In fact it was better than chromium that really just gave me shards in the singles pack. I'm too stingy for the bundles, but I guess that's what I get :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Does Jedi counselor come from bronzium? Because that's the best I got.
  • Dude that's awsome ( GETYODA)
  • Yes, I just got a drop of him today. 15 bonus shards! Nice dent in getting him to 6* :). I have a feeling Jedi are dropping more frequent with the event. I got JKG 15 shards two days ago.
  • My best one was Daka. I was getting shards for her in arena then BAM! Got her in Bronzium. Was my first 4* lol. Also got Boba Fett, Biggs, and Asokah. I can't really complain with my luck in Bronzium at all! In fact it was better than chromium that really just gave me shards in the singles pack. I'm too stingy for the bundles, but I guess that's what I get :)

• Good for you don't spend another dime or any dimes for you ,for that matter until the value of product matches the price ,I think that's great and I wish I was that discipline and so does my wife
  • Altoon33 wrote: »
    Good for you don't spend another dime or any dimes for you ,for that matter until the value of product matches the price ,I think that's great and I wish I was that discipline and so does my wife

I do spend a little, but mostly for crystals. After the few fortunate drops I decided to play the long game as the chromium cards didn't get fare much better for me. As it stands now I have accumulated a lot of toons that I can't keep up with. I have PLENTY of time and things to work on before thinking about exclusive toons. Iay get the bug again one day and try my luck at an 8 pack just to see what I get. But then I know if I get stuck with a 2* toon I can't promote... Bleh
  • That is absolutely where I'm at , I only spend money on crystals and only when I have to because I couldn't believe some of the money I spent in the beginning of this game when I first started and I had to get away from that pattern
  • And unfortunately it took a while .
  • My best was Grand Mof Tarkin *4
  • My best was a 4 star Plo Koon. No one else seems to have him (or use him because he is mainly defense and crappy offense). I've also gotten shards for toons I already have.
  • My best was a 4 star Plo Koon. No one else seems to have him (or use him because he is mainly defense and crappy offense). I've also gotten shards for toons I already have.

I don't think Plo Koon is that bad
  • ReyandFinn wrote: »
    My best was a 4 star Plo Koon. No one else seems to have him (or use him because he is mainly defense and crappy offense). I've also gotten shards for toons I already have.

He's OK... Helps against high power squads with some D. His offense is a bit lacking but that's not his specialty. I'm finding more use for him in specific battles now that I have him a little more leveled up
  • ReyandFinn wrote: »
    My best was a 4 star Plo Koon. No one else seems to have him (or use him because he is mainly defense and crappy offense). I've also gotten shards for toons I already have.

He's OK... Helps against high power squads with some D. His offense is a bit lacking but that's not his specialty. I'm finding more use for him in specific battles now that I have him a little more leveled up

Yeah got the same with some characters, not using them most of the times but for example in a galactic war they can be helpfull
  • Yes, I just got a drop of him today. 15 bonus shards! Nice dent in getting him to 6* :). I have a feeling Jedi are dropping more frequent with the event. I got JKG 15 shards two days ago.

Lol, I'm inclined to agree. My wife is far luckier in Bronziums (she got quite a few toons at various stars) and I went to show her I finally got a toon. She draws a Bronzium, and guess what? 15 shards of Ahsoka! I kid you not! Maybe EA is helping us out a bit. If that's true, means my luck hasn't really changed, lol!

Thanks everyone for the congrats!
  • maybe plo koon can be used in a clone team?
  • A Plo **** clone team with the new Rex might be a thing most people are overlooking. Pair that with Ima Gun Di's counter chance and it might be OP.
  • For me my best pull was a 4* Mace Windu. At the time I didn't think much of him, but I discovered how OP Jedi squads are. I've been using him ever since.
  • Plo looks like a good option, especially with 5's and now Rex (who looks SOLID from the ability description). It just took me a while to get to the level to farm him and I'd be starting from 1 shard.... Loooooong way to go
  • After reading posts like this, every time I pull a card I think, nows my time!

Haven't ever pulled a full character yet, but you give me hope:)
  • After reading posts like this, every time I pull a card I think, nows my time!

Haven't ever pulled a full character yet, but you give me hope:)

Best of luck! May the force be with you!
  • Yeah, I did it. Finally got a good toon from Bronzium. Ahsoka, 15 shards, just when I'm desperately refreshing her nodes for the Yoda event! Also got Biggs today. The best earlier was that red guard and shards spread all over my toon page, lol.

Been playing since early December, finally got something, muahahaha!

What level toon drop is that, 15 shards?

I'm just not going to tell you what I've had dropped; I want you to enjoy the glow from your pull... That didn't come out right... & that emperor guard is a decent tank. Good luck
  • TonkaJimmy
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've pulled 4* ima-gun di, 3* Veers, 2* magnaguard, and multiple Royal guards. It's always like Christmas pulling bronze pack cause you never know if your going to get something awesome like toons or socks like gear lol
  • Wait a second, why does Plo Koon get defense up from his basic attack even though he did not dispel an enemy's buff? The attack should also remove the buff, as said in the description..
  • JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Might be a skill upgrade later on that he gets the buff no matter what. Is that a thing to do for your toons?
  • it says: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel a random positive effect(100%) on them. If an effect is dispelled, Plo Koon gains Defense up for two turns.(100% also)
    so there is no way to miss if the opponent has a positive buff, but it remains on the enemy even though Plo Koon hit him and gains defense up for two turns. If fixed, could form a clone team.