[VID] Reworked rebels arena trials

Replies

• I thought they were going to win more battles :/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Not killing R2 asap is a huge mistake as he buff everyone, impairs your Han avoidance buff and most importantly stuns everyone around. No mass dispell makes his smoke screen even worse.
    Your team is highly vulnerable to stuns since R2 zeta doesn't work here.
  • Not killing R2 asap is a huge mistake as he buff everyone, impairs your Han avoidance buff and most importantly stuns everyone around. No mass dispell makes his smoke screen even worse.

Yes I just zetad his dispel for future videos
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I thought they were going to win more battles :/

Well I'm trying to tune it right, so didn't want to hide the fact that I lost a ton of battles :)
  • Well obvious problem number 1 is your lack of dispel is forcing you to go straight through gk 1st and meanwhile you are getting pummeled. Have you tried it with Thrawn instead of Gk?
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Not killing R2 asap is a huge mistake as he buff everyone, impairs your Han avoidance buff and most importantly stuns everyone around. No mass dispell makes his smoke screen even worse.

You mean cleanse, yeah?
  • @WildGrunt how do you like leia vs thrawn in that team? I've been running thrawn in that same lineup
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Well I'm trying to tune it right, so didn't want to hide the fact that I lost a ton of battles :)

I hope I see another video about this team in my suscription box soon :smiley:
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Noataq wrote: »
    Not killing R2 asap is a huge mistake as he buff everyone, impairs your Han avoidance buff and most importantly stuns everyone around. No mass dispell makes his smoke screen even worse.

You mean cleanse, yeah?

Oh yes
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

I hope I see another video about this team in my suscription box soon :smiley:

Working on it :D
  • mlb1399 wrote: »
    @WildGrunt how do you like leia vs thrawn in that team? I've been running thrawn in that same lineup

Leia hits so hard man I don't think replacing her would be a good idea
  • My new Rebel squad works really well

Ackbar
    R2
    Luke
    Leia
    GK (Honorary Rebel), Baze/Old Ben if you want another Rebel, they just get Fracture anyway

Ackbar lead is so good with R2 and Leia, it will start catching on when people try it out

So many asissts, Sniper Leia is OP
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Why is the dispels wasted on GK's initial taunt? He gets it right back then gains counter attack..
  • Berimbolo wrote: »
    My new Rebel squad works really well

Ackbar
    R2
    Luke
    Leia
    GK (Honorary Rebel), Baze/Old Ben if you want another Rebel, they just get Fracture anyway

Ackbar lead is so good with R2 and Leia, it will start catching on when people try it out

So many asissts, Sniper Leia is OP

What are the speeds on them?