OAK@IND=IND
ARI@NO=NO
PHI@GB=GB

Conference
IND@NE=NE
GB@NO=NO

Super Bowl
NO@NE=NE

Let the bashing of my predictions begin!
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Go Dolphins! [insert random joke]
    Go Vikings! [insert dad joke]
    Go Bears! [insert GB insult]
    Go Packers! [insert "foot-in-behind" comment about previous fan]

That's all the pop references I can currently think of.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Wow. Are you a saints fan? And browns winning the AFC north? Lmao what
  • Wait it's football season? Dang, I don't know jack about sports. I gotta memorize this stuff?
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Wow. Are you a saints fan? And browns winning the AFC north? Lmao what

More of a Drew Brees fan. And when I look at the Browns, I see a lot of young talent on D and a top 10 O Line.
  • Tman wrote: »

I agree with your ultimate conclusion & since I only know my team well, defer to your superior knowledge of the field. No bashing.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Tman wrote: »

I agree with your ultimate conclusion & since I only know my team well, defer to your superior knowledge of the field. No bashing.

That's a welcomed action.
    Also MVP race:
    1)Tom Brady
    2)T- Carson Wentz, Drew Brees & Jared Goff
    5)Aaron Rodgers
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Wow.
    Saints winning?
    The buccaneers and Falcons are both supposed to make it to the playoffs.
    Don't see the saints making it with those two.

Browns in the playoffs?
    No Seahawks?
    Or steelers?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Tman wrote: »
    Wow. Are you a saints fan? And browns winning the AFC north? Lmao what

More of a Drew Brees fan. And when I look at the Browns, I see a lot of young talent on D and a top 10 O Line.

A top 10 O line is not very useful if there's no talent behind it. There's no chance of them making playoffs over the Steelers and they will likely have the worst record in the AFC North.
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    AFC
    6)Tennessee Titans
    5)Oakland Raiders
    4)Cleveland Browns
    3)Kansas City Chiefs
    2)Indianapolis Colts
    1)New England Patriots

NFC
    6)Atlanta Falcons
    5)Los Angeles Rams
    4)Arizona Cardinals
    3)Philadelphia Eagles
    2)Green Bay Packers
    1)New Orleans Saints

Wild Card
    TEN@KC=TEN
    OAK@CLE=OAK
    ATL@PHI=PHI
    LAR@ARI=ARI

Divisional
    TEN@NE=NE
    OAK@IND=IND
    ARI@NO=NO
    PHI@GB=GB

Conference
    IND@NE=NE
    GB@NO=NO

Super Bowl
    NO@NE=NE

First off, No steelers love? No cowboys love? Raiders 5th? I'm always open for left field predictions but these seem like you had three or four teams that you liked, and then threw darts at a rigged board to get the rest.

Packers, Cowboys, Falcons should be solid NFC locks for the playoffs with the west probably coming down to either Arizona or Seattle.

Should have an AFC Conference rematch with the Steelers and Pats, although the Raiders could be an upset for either one, AFC South will be interesting, I'm going with Texans if JJ Watt stays healthy, in the West Siemian could be a lot better in his second year, but I think it will come down to the Chiefs and Raiders, and I give the edge to the Raiders.

I don't think the Cleveland magic has flowed over to the Browns just yet; Rams with a new head Coach will probably do better, but even with Gurley still a year or two away (if not more) from playoffs; I don't trust Andrew luck to stay healthy; Mariota needs to prove that he can and with a revamped OLine, he might be able to; Eagles are pretty good Wild Card bet; Saints just lost one of their best receivers to NE, and have one of the worst defenses in the league in points allowed per game, how you have them as first in the conference... I would love to know WHY you think that.
  • I predict cheating will occur, whether or not its caught.

I predict george r r martin will talk more about football on his blog than he does his books.

I predict that for every minute of game play you will see at least 3 minutes of replays and analysis.

Finally, i predict at least one convicted wife beater will win the superbowl and make millions of dollars the following season.
    I wont watch any of it, so please tell me how it ends.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    AFC
    6)Tennessee Titans
    5)Oakland Raiders
    4)Cleveland Browns
    3)Kansas City Chiefs
    2)Indianapolis Colts
    1)New England Patriots

NFC
    6)Atlanta Falcons
    5)Los Angeles Rams
    4)Arizona Cardinals
    3)Philadelphia Eagles
    2)Green Bay Packers
    1)New Orleans Saints

Wild Card
    TEN@KC=TEN
    OAK@CLE=OAK
    ATL@PHI=PHI
    LAR@ARI=ARI

Divisional
    TEN@NE=NE
    OAK@IND=IND
    ARI@NO=NO
    PHI@GB=GB

Conference
    IND@NE=NE
    GB@NO=NO

Super Bowl
    NO@NE=NE

First off, No steelers love? No cowboys love? Raiders 5th? I'm always open for left field predictions but these seem like you had three or four teams that you liked, and then threw darts at a rigged board to get the rest.

Packers, Cowboys, Falcons should be solid NFC locks for the playoffs with the west probably coming down to either Arizona or Seattle.

Should have an AFC Conference rematch with the Steelers and Pats, although the Raiders could be an upset for either one, AFC South will be interesting, I'm going with Texans if JJ Watt stays healthy, in the West Siemian could be a lot better in his second year, but I think it will come down to the Chiefs and Raiders, and I give the edge to the Raiders.

I don't think the Cleveland magic has flowed over to the Browns just yet; Rams with a new head Coach will probably do better, but even with Gurley still a year or two away (if not more) from playoffs; I don't trust Andrew luck to stay healthy; Mariota needs to prove that he can and with a revamped OLine, he might be able to; Eagles are pretty good Wild Card bet; Saints just lost one of their best receivers to NE, and have one of the worst defenses in the league in points allowed per game, how you have them as first in the conference... I would love to know WHY you think that.

Steelers barely will have the same record as browns and barely miss playoffs. My reasoning is there big 3. It is dominate but misses a lot of games. Big Ben has gotten injured a lot in the past couple years. They have drug head in the backfield. Brown is the only reliable person there health wise.
    Cowboys are a bit overrated. They had a good o line and had a good quarterback behind it. Which is about the onlygood. Elliot has to much similarities to Trent Richardson to make me think he is the next McCoy. The o-line is worse at the guard position. They played the 10th easiest schedule. The defense is not good. Elliot is suspended as of now. All these points make a good case against them.
    I don't think Seattle makes it due to the turmoil in the locker room. Other wise they got the talent.
    The AFC South will be tightly contested but I think the Texans will wait to long to start Watson.
    Browns will try to use a similar style of last years Texans. Good D, Good Running, We'll work on passing later. They have the talent to do it successfully.
    The only real reasoning for the Rams is my faith in Goff. I think he's good and out of place in Fisher's scheme.
    Luck, I believe, is training to prevent further injuries. I think he will be successful in that category.
    And as I said I have great respect for Brees, and I look at the saints D and look at Packers D, and I don't see much difference. So it comes down to Brees and Rodgers, and 6 out of 7 times I'd choose Brees.
  • Glad to see there was reasoning behind your choices. :) Nothing is more frustrating than people with predictions, with no rhyme or reason behind them. I do hope some of the younger QB's can prove themselves (including staying healthy) it would be a shame to see Brady, Brees, and Rothlisberger retire in a few years or so, and all that is left is Rodgers and... Derek Carr? as the top QB's in the game.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    Glad to see there was reasoning behind your choices. :) Nothing is more frustrating than people with predictions, with no rhyme or reason behind them. I do hope some of the younger QB's can prove themselves (including staying healthy) it would be a shame to see Brady, Brees, and Rothlisberger retire in a few years or so, and all that is left is Rodgers and... Derek Carr? as the top QB's in the game.

Very true. I personally want Jacoby Brissett, Mariota, and Wentz to flourish.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Don't forget that Ezekiel Elliot can't play the first 6 games in the season.
    I'm not sure cowboys will make it.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • This is just one big troll lmao
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    This is just one big troll lmao

My dignity is being attacked here, @Mitchell_1313. I take long looks at teams to try to figure out how they would do. Would you say this if Trey Wingo or Boomer Eisioson were to predicts these.
  • This is just one big troll lmao
    I know. Its a thread about football on a starwars forum. Trolling is implied merely by its existence.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Then how is a game of thrones discussion not a troll post?
  • Optimism is a wonderful thing - but there's a pretty significant gap in your logic if you're excluding Houston because of QB play but dismissing the Brown's QB play. This is the team that might start the same QB that Houston paid them to get rid of. The Browns are definitely on a better track than they have been, but teams don't usually go from basically not competitive to winning one of the most competitive divisions in football.

Don't sleep on Houston - they need average QB play to be good.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Optimism is a wonderful thing - but there's a pretty significant gap in your logic if you're excluding Houston because of QB play but dismissing the Brown's QB play. This is the team that might start the same QB that Houston paid them to get rid of. The Browns are definitely on a better track than they have been, but teams don't usually go from basically not competitive to winning one of the most competitive divisions in football.

Don't sleep on Houston - they need average QB play to be good.

I like Watson. I think he'll be good. But its Savage that will sink the team. That and a good AFC south.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member