Everyone who clears Rancor should get 1st place!

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
edited August 2017
Ok, we're in an era where many, many people can clear the whole raid, especially after CLS. It's not right for people to rank 25th in a raid and get 25th place rewards when they put a lot of time and in some cases money into getting their characters there.

It's hurting absolutely no one to give everyone who ties for first the same tier prize boxes. It's not like there's enough gear in them anyway to prevent people from still buying stuff in the store.

Replies

• Options
    Tied positions are now randomized, it's no longer based on ID. But yes, I did hope they would have gone with you suggested method, alas, they have not.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Raids.

As answered, player ID no longer plays a role.
  • Options
    Tied positions are now randomized, it's no longer based on ID. But yes, I did hope they would have gone with you suggested method, alas, they have not.

Either way ranking low and getting even less gear for removing every bit of HP from the raid is just wrong. That's one thing RNG should have nothing to do with.
  • Options
    Just have one person solo the raid and everyone else post 0 damage. Saves everyone else the time.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    @Widget_gadget That would really disappoint me as a player who has invested almost 2 years into the game. You could bring in 49 massively under-leveled players and get them 2nd place rancor gear. IMO that'd be a huge cheese and something any game would want to avoid. I think you would at least need to do *some* damage to get decent rewards. The good news is those with strong rosters have a few options now in terms of doing a full-auto solo (or close to it). Hopefully that helps alleviate the time spent on older (but still relevant) content.