Han Solo counter bug

CK_3030
177 posts Member
edited August 2017
During galactic war just now the enemy's Han Solo shot my Baze, so Baze countered, at which point Han Solo countered his counter by firing twice.

Han Solo isn't B2 or Biggs in that he can potentially gain 100% TM and go again. It's simply absolute bunk that Han Solo gets to counter a counter. Please fix.

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Are you sure he didn't use his dead eye ability?
    When he uses dead eye he gains TM equal to his crit chance. Most have him modded for or close to 100% crit chance.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Are you sure he didn't use his dead eye ability?
    When he uses dead eye he gains TM equal to his crit chance. Most have him modded for or close to 100% crit chance.

This seems to be it. Maybe han solo used deadeye, gained 100% tm, baze countered, and han went again
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the fast response guys but I'm positive it wasn't deadeye. He attacked twice the first time and deadeye doesn't do that, plus deadeye has a little bit different animation. And to make sure it wasn't deadeye I looked again at his crit chance, which is only at 65% so even it was deadeye, 100% TM is out of the question.

Also, no one took a turn in between so he didn't receive any TM from someone else. It was really him firing twice, me countering and then him countering my counter.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    What was the full teams?
    Was it his opening shot?
  • Full team is Cmd Luke (L), HS, Thrawn, R2 and GK.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So I just used a different team and there's something fishy about his deadeye.

Order of events:
    1. He shot first: twice (HS ends up with about 60% TM after the shots)
    2. Thrawn increases his TM to 100%
    3. HS uses deadeye on another target - however, instead of only gaining 65% turn meter, which is equal to his crit chance, he proceeds to somehow gain 100% TM....

Seriously folks, what is going on here? Seems to me there's two HS bugs now.
    1. Countering counters
    2. Not gaining the correct amount of TM from deadeye
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Did you count the +20% he gives himself and the 10% he gets from R2 into the 65%
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Did you count the +20% he gives himself and the 10% he gets from R2 into the 65%

Sorry, but what abilities are you reading?

None of his abilities, or R2's, when maxed out give him this extra TM. I just looked at them on swgoh.gg. The only TM ability HS has is when he uses "never tell me the odds" and with that special he doesn't even attack. So that's out of the question. And there's nothing in R2's description which says that allies gain TM, only himself.

I made a video of what I'm talking about, I just don't know how to upload it.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »

None of his abilities, or R2's, when maxed out give him this extra TM. I just looked at them on swgoh.gg. The only TM ability HS has is when he uses "never tell me the odds" and with that special he doesn't even attack. So that's out of the question. And there's nothing in R2's description which says that allies gain TM, only himself.

qZscFIQ.png

You said he was modded for 65% CC +20% from his unique and 10% from R2 puts his CC at 95%

Also after he shoots first he will gain tm based on his speed like every other character and they all start from 0

So if he was at 65% TM when THrawn takes a turn that means his speed is 65% of Thrawns.

He then uses dead eye and gains 95% TM.
  • Ztyle was referring to crit chance, not Tm, r2 gives 10% cc, and Han gives himself 20%. Meaning the 65% cc showing in the stat screen is before bonuses, which means Han has 65 plus 20 plus 10 percent cc, equaling 95%, and essentially, gains 100% Tm with deadeye,
  • CK_3030 wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »

I believe he was referring to critical chance, not TM gain. Han gets +20% crit chance from his "shoots first" ability and 10% from R2's "combat analysis". So 65 + 20+ 10 = 95% crit chance even before any buffs are added.
  • Alright, thanks for pointing out the extra crit chance which essentially gives him 100% TM, I appreciate the help since I overlooked that part.

However, the problem for which I originally made this thread still remains. He shot twice, which means he didn't use deadeye, my Baze countered and then Han Solo countered his counter (without anyone else doing a move in between).
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Look at his unique.
    It says "The first time each turn Han uses his basic attack, he attacks again dealing 50% less damage."

The turn was baze's
    Han Solo hadn't used his basic attack yet on baze's turn.

Edit:
    Whoops, misread didn't see the "han solo shot baze" I just saw "baze attacked and han countered twice".
    How would han counter a counter?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    Alright, thanks for pointing out the extra crit chance which essentially gives him 100% TM, I appreciate the help since I overlooked that part.

However, the problem for which I originally made this thread still remains. He shot twice, which means he didn't use deadeye, my Baze countered and then Han Solo countered his counter (without anyone else doing a move in between).

Personally I have never seen anyone counter a counter. a video of it occuring would help.