Stop whining about people whining

Posts whining about whining is becoming more irritating than regular whining posts.

Replies

• What about people whining about people whining about people whining

+1.

SDubWarrior just had to get his 15 minutes of fame.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Ive seen where this goes. It happened around thrawn release.
  • SDubWarrior
    428 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    What about people whining about people whining about people whining

What about people whining about people about people whining about people whining?

See what I did there?
  • KennyKonif wrote: »
    What about people whining about people whining about people whining

+1.

SDubWarrior just had to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Likewise
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Posts whining about whining is becoming more irritating than regular whining posts.

I'm with you, but I don't like the forums full of people complaining for everything
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Posts whining about whining is becoming more irritating than regular whining posts.

If you read my post you would see that I warned everyone that seperatists are coming and could bring something like jango or Padme, and that first order and Resistance will be required for something big related to episode viii and to be prepared. But instead you act like a tool and create a thread bashing my thread. Grow up dude
  • A few of my brain cells died reading this thread. But I did get a laugh.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member

If you read my post you would see that I warned everyone that seperatists are coming and could bring something like jango or Padme, and that first order and Resistance will be required for something big related to episode viii and to be prepared. But instead you act like a tool and create a thread bashing my thread. Grow up dude

He didn't mentioned you, I think OP is talking about this posts in general
  • I read the whiney posts for pure entertainment.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    CheerfulHugeDutchsmoushond.gif
  • Hskull55 wrote: »

He created this thread minutes after I made mine
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »

He created this thread minutes after I made mine

Yeah, I saw that, but even in that case, what's the problem?
  • Not related to the game = moved to off-topic.
  • Posts whining about whining is becoming more irritating than regular whining posts.

Ok...where to even start...

1. My thread was general.
    2. This was not directed towards you or any member directly.
    3. Calm down.
    4. Maybe message someone before calling them a tool to make sure you don't make yourself look like one.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »

Thank you!
    +100000000000

What about people whining about people about people whining about people whining?

See what I did there?

I stopped reading at whining.