Commander Luke Ally

All,

I am looking for some allies with commander luke as a lead in light side battles. Is there anyone out there that can take on another ally? :) It's going to help me get through light side battles a lot quicker!

Thank you,
Monkey

Replies

• ZaulLover
    152 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    hes not zetad at all, but sure, 478-258-422.
    which fights you want him ? i'll put as lead so you can use
  • Thanks alot i Appreciate it! Light side battles mostly
  • let me know if you can take CLS as leader in any battle besides 9-B please. i gotta understand how this works XD
  • Okay. I will let you know. I can't login to the game right now for some reason...pushing an update mayb?
  • Zaul,

I just used him in 9-F (LS normal)
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Sure add me. Ally code is (removed since ally list full). Note: I clear allies every week or two so other people get a chance. I post on the reddit weekly ally code sharing so be on a look out there
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Good 2 know. I guess it gives on all lightside the last leader that was on light side.
    Hope he's helpful for you. I will put him on my arena team tommorow so he'll have better mods, and in few days probably all maxed besides the zeta.
    Good luck
  • Zaul,

Thank you! that'll be awesome. Its nice getting the chance to play characters I haven't unlocked yet.

Zeonix,

Added. Thank you!
  • You want to beat those light side 9 hard battles. Work on Resistance, get Zinn and you will beat them, I thought I would never do it, until Zinn came along. Piece of cake
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    I'm gonna add both of u to if it's ok... Same problem 9b... Can get to last round but not beat it