CLS broke the game

BigBP
63 posts Member
I know Luke is iconic and all but come on now....
Discuss.

Replies

• Options
    Well, he unbroke my Galactic War. My node 12's had all been easy lately until the day after the CLS event started and now I have had all CLS led maxed out teams. Lame.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    The first day... I would have agreed. A full gear 9-11 Sith team, Empire team, and 2 Rebel teams died against a CLS Chaze GK R2. The second day they had Thrawn instead of R2, I changed tact, and won. CLS is ridiculously strong, but he is supposed to be. People have been whining to have him since I started a year ago. He's our first 7 star character. Every legendary event character is good. If the devs only introduced weak characters, who would bother grinding them stronger?
  • Options
    Every time a new, power creep, toon is launched this thread is made... and yet, the game rolls on... imo it just gets better. Do i love all the changes or toons? No. But overall, for new the game has become much more enjoyable overall
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Hes a great toon, and in part due to his newness there will be a time where people are still trying to figure out, how to beat him.

I also think its a little early, i would bet we are still not seeing the final "Luke meta"
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I also think its a little early, i would bet we are still not seeing the final "Luke meta"
    Maybe not the final meta but close to it...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUS2B2olKdw