Searching new guild

Hello!
We are five players. We struggled together when our guild leader and most players went inactive . We want to stay together
We are in European Time Zone
Some speak French some speak English some speak both
We are searching a friendly guild to allow us to improve ourselves
Here are the ally codes
Lego the Great level 85 294-833-541
Wil level 85 547-856-688
Wicked Madman level 82 732-192-238
Carlito level 78 621-915-119
Eben75 level 85 957-575-596

We managed to finish slowly level 6 Rancor and normal AAT
Thank you for any help
Merci pour toute aide
On cherche une guide amie pour nous développer
On voudrait rester ensemble BH
Merci

Replies

• Hi there! We are looking for 5 members to fill our guild Dominion and Empire.

I've just posted here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/117761/dominion-and-empire-looking-to-recruit#latest

Please take a look!!!

My ally code is 166-384-125

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask :)
  • Thank you for your answer! I send your informations to the other players so we could discuss about your interesting proposal
  • Okay that's great Eben, we currently have 45 active members, if you guys join us our guild will be full. We are a very approachable and friendly group, we are completing Heroic Rancor and NAAT weekly and are working our way up to HAAT. Obviously we are all excited about Territory Battles and how we will fare as a guild when it launches!
  • Matt3p0
    70 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey we're at 45 members atm and are looking for 5 more we are a heroic pit and haat guild
    Our only requirements are 600 daily tickets a swgoh.gg account and discord if you would like to know any more you can get in touch with me on discord mullet90#1335 also ran at U.K. Time as most of us are from there as well
    Post edited by Matt3p0 on
  • Derran_Tominion
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi eben75IL! I'm the guild leader for Dominion and Empire. To expand on Reb Jaxra's post, our only requirements are:

1, Be active (I remove after 30 days players who are inactive without explanation).

2. Follow the 0 damage rule on Heroic Rancor (for the first 24 hours of HR, we send in one character, whose sole purpose is to be defeated, for all they do is register 0 damage and count a player as having participated in the raid. It means we all get something in the event we miss out doing damage later). I do remove players who violate this rule because the rule is meant to guarantee fairness with the rewards.

3. WIth regards to daily tickets, 600 per day is desirable but I appreciate that it's not always possible, so do whatever you can. :)

Finally, as I'm in the UK, the guild is in my time zone. My ally code is 176-473-453 and I have five free ally spots. :) You can also message me or Reb on here for information.