Non Zader HPit Solo Team - Zero Zeta's

It's obvisous to anyone who has even gotten him to gear 7, but Commander Luke Skywalker makes any HPit attempt that much easier. I have no zeta's on him and only his basic omega'd but his addition to my lineup made everything work SOOOO much better. So here's the lineup:

Wedge (Lead) - Speed not necessary but a plus, I have Crit chance and Offense set mods on him with Crit damage Triangle 4+Mil total damage Your main damage dealer.

Biggs - Crit Chance and Crit Damage mods, get his Crit Chance as high as you can to give Crit damage buff as often as possible. Again speed not necessary but a 4 or 5 dot Arrow doesn't hurt.

Jyn - Modded purely for speed and Crit chance, more crits more potency. For me she is sitting at 233, which seems to be almost perfect for getting good TM from rancor.

Comm. Luke - I have him modded for speed, sitting at 211 right now, with Crit damage triangle and potency cross (+60% after unique) He is key for speed down and TM removal, especially when Jyn misses or is resisted (why the speed is so important). Usually running him with Call to Action up, and if he has the Crit Damage buff, he crits for over 33k with Use the force (mine is only gear 8 so you can imagine what gear 11 would do) His other two omega's would probably be helpful, but I wanted to post this that to show they weren't absolutely necessary.

QGJ - He's my arena leader so he's mainly modded for speed. QGJ works well for TM removal saves, as well as extra damage and TM gains from his assist special.

I did this post cause most people in my guild use either Zader or Teebo for leaders to solo. Teebo was my lead for the longest time, but just not reliable for me even with 70+% potency and Jyn, and I have not given Vader his Zeta. I've seen that wedge lead is capable with Jyn to solo, but just could not find the right combination. Phasma wasn't cutting it, and I hated Fives' double tap on Speed down, plus just doesn't do a lot of damage, so CLS was a great remedy to that.

I want to switch out QGJ for either Bodhi or R2. Bodhi's kit actually has some usefulness with Offense Up and unavoidable TM removal and evasion down. Was thinking of giving him his Zeta, which would give someone offense up after his turn every time, but that might be a ways away (those zeta's are valuable) R2 is useful for Accuracy and Crit unique, and Number Crunch Zeta is hugely helpful. going to try both of those out see which one works better. In the end QGJ might be the best for this group.

Some statistics, My guild usually finishes the pit in about 10-15 mins after 24 hour no damage, with no preloaders. With this team I finished in about 20-25 mins, leaving 45-40 mins left before rewards. I have not tried it on auto, cause I actually enjoy the the battles, so It may or may not be possible. In total, as the team sits, the most important thing (especially for those players like me that only have a few zeta toons, and take a month or 2 to farm them from the challenges) is this required ZERO zeta's to complete.