Gw double standard

If Gw is a test of our entire collection. Then we shouldn't have to face the same toons more than once. If I use my best toons and strategy to beat GK, DN, Barris, Thrawn, and CLS for example, on one node. How am I ecxpected to do it three times? Devs, any thoughts? It's not like I have multiple copies of the same toons.

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    If the AI can only use a char once would be impossible to make it challenging as would simply run out of decent toons to fill 12 nodes
  • So Make the "hard nods", "Boss nods". Which can't use defeated enemies.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    if they are going to implement that then TM shouldn't carry over for your team, <--- this is the biggest advantage and would cause a lot more people to lose if they take that away.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    if they are going to implement that then TM shouldn't carry over for your team, <--- this is the biggest advantage and would cause a lot more people to lose if they take that away.

This is true.

That being said, I do think they should implement more characters in the Galactic War nodes in order to add diversity and strategy, at least in the earlier nodes. When a player gets to the harder nodes, they should have the teams that a player will be playing against normally, as well as unusual teams with good synergy that you wouldn't normally face.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

This is true.

That being said, I do think they should implement more characters in the Galactic War nodes in order to add diversity and strategy, at least in the earlier nodes. When a player gets to the harder nodes, they should have the teams that a player will be playing against normally, as well as unusual teams with good synergy that you wouldn't normally face.

they dont make the teams, they are player made teams. this is what keeps GW from getting stale, it evolves with the meta. I believe this is built this way because it doesn't require them to actively do anything it naturally grows based on the power of the player and changes as a player develops and new toons are introduced