Valentine's Event/Pack/Challenge

So I play a few mobile games and each one that I have logged onto today had an announcement of a valentines event/pack/challenge. Anything to see with this game??? How about a second Jedi pack maybe wit mace? Anything.....hello?.....can you hear me??

Replies

• Reddplague
    766 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yep, so have I. You won't see any themed packs here. I think it messes up the bottom line. I believe the read something to that effect on the forum from the forum managers. I'm really surprised with the lack of packs and such. I really expected more from this franchise. This is Star Wars one of the most popular franchises in the world.
  • Kinda like Christmas and New Years I guess as I drift off into the sunset of the forums.
  • Hiiiiiiighly doubt it
  • It should but won't happen.
  • Ajl1748 wrote: »
    Kinda like Christmas and New Years I guess as I drift off into the sunset of the forums.

Nah bro they had a new years pack. Ewok, Clone seargent, and Royal Guard for $20+
  • Oh yes....I do recall that.
  • Could be a special event to unlock Slave golden bikini Leia using only Han, Chewie and Luke :p
  • If they did have a Valentine's day pack, it would probably only contain Leia and Han since those are the only two romantically-linked characters in the game. I suppose you could throw Luke in there too, just to make it more appealing, since he and Leia did have a moment there in ESB.

Rey and Finn may also fit but I don't feel that relationship progressed far enough in TFA to count.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If they did have a Valentine's day pack, it would probably only contain Leia and Han since those are the only two romantically-linked characters in the game. I suppose you could throw Luke in there too, just to make it more appealing, since he and Leia did have a moment there in ESB.

Rey and Finn may also fit but I don't feel that relationship progressed far enough in TFA to count.

EA/CG do not support incest!
    So I play a few mobile games and each one that I have logged onto today had an announcement of a valentines event/pack/challenge. Anything to see with this game??? How about a second Jedi pack maybe wit mace? Anything.....hello?.....can you hear me??

Attachment leads to the Dark Side.

And the Sith don't do love of anything but Power.
  • Hahah. They could come up with something. I'm sure enough people would drop some money. That's the part I really don't get....people will spend money if they make packs more available. I know I would.
  • Could be a special event to unlock Slave golden bikini Leia using only Han, Chewie and Luke :p

Gotta love that
  • They should make a Valentines Day event but they won't. Compared to other titles EA mobile games (like FIFA, Madden and Simpsons Tapped Out), this game has a lot fewer special events and updates. Don't understand why, since it monetizes just as well as the others.
  • The New Years pack wasn't even available on iOS. Where's our pack??
  • The New Years pack wasn't even available on iOS. Where's our pack??

Believe me when I say, you didn't miss anything. If at all, you were spared the absurdity of the toons on offer, lol.
  • "Happy Valentines Day! Here are 1200 Cantina Shards to spend and that special someone ;) "

Unfortunately we won't see that from Disney...ever

It's fine to sexualise tweens but not adults
    Roger roger
  • If they do any special pack, they'll probably limit it to one OS like they did with the new years pack.
    Kinda like Christmas and New Years I guess as I drift off into the sunset of the forums.

Nah bro they had a new years pack. Ewok, Clone seargent, and Royal Guard for $20+

Ewww. What did they call it? The pack nobody wants lol.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Could be a special event to unlock Slave golden bikini Leia using only Han, Chewie and Luke :p

Unfortunately we won't see that from Disney...ever

It's fine to sexualise tweens but not adults

Nailed Disney there lol
  • Just to set expectations, there isn't a special Valentine's Day event / pack / etc.

There was simply too much going on around this time with the big update, the Yoda Event, and several other activities.

Sorry about that.
  • CatsEyes
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hm... Valentine's Day event?

Leia : I love you.
    Han Solo : I know.

Borrowed bot Leia in Light Side missions.
    And synergy with Han Solo.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Just to set expectations, there isn't a special Valentine's Day event / pack / etc.

There was simply too much going on around this time with the big update, the Yoda Event, and several other activities.

Sorry about that.

@CG_JohnSalera does mean that there are plans to release packs more regularly?
  • Think so for jedi pack
  • Valentine's/ love doesn't seem to end well in the SW universe. Only way I could see them doing an event for it is. Maybe have an unlock able Leia that has a baby Ben attack that one hit kills any Han Solo toon or maybe a Padme that has a drop dead ability called mourn ability that has 100% stun to your opponents team except Anakin and of course he'd need a force choke ability that kills her. Mmmmmm,sounds like love to me.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    You won't see any themed packs here.
    This pack's theme is Jedi Master and Apprentice.

Not that Qui-Gonn was Anakin's Master, though, so their themes maybe need some work.

• Krueger wrote: »
    he'd need a force choke ability that kills her. Mmmmmm,sounds like love to me.
    His cybernetic arms are an option.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/archer/images/9/93/Chokebot.png/revision/latest?cb=20140115212744
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Anakin/Padme Valentine's Package

Synergy/abilities:
    1: Anakin chokes Padme
    2: Padme procs Baby Luke/Baby Leia and is defeated
    3: Anakin gains Misguided Rage