Critical Damage Mods challenge : advice needed

Hi all :)

What is the minimum I would get away with doing to my Jawa team to be able to 3* this challenge?
https://swgoh.gg/u/ddlooping/collection/?f=jawa

They are low on pretty much everything but I'd like, if at all possible, not to spend too much resources on them (including credits).

TIA ;)

Replies

• Options
    I don't think they're that far off. If I were you, I'd level them all to about 80 first. Credits are a cheap and fast way of increasing character viability.

It looks like you have decent mods on some, but very weak mods on others. See what you have lying around that would help them. You don't need to take mods off arena toons, but if you could borrow some mods that would help a lot. Having level 1 mods on your toons is not going to work. Remember you only have to 3* it once, then you can strip them of all their mods, so don't feel like you're wasting credits by investing in mods.

I did the last tier with 3 of my jawa at Gear 5 (level 80). But my other two support my droid team so they're G10 and G8. Having a fast Engineer helps a lot, as does a Scavenger that can hit hard with the bombs.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the advice @GatsbyWooficus :)

P.S: getting them all to level 70 would cost me 4.5M credits, more than half my current stash. :/
    I think I'm going to do it progressively. :)
  • Options
    Well, guess what? I did it! :D
    Just upped some levels, used some slightly better mods et voila. :)
    image.png

• Options
    Congrats! Now you can strip those mods and use them for other toons. I still use Engineer and Nebit for droid teams but I don't think I've used the other three for anything since using them for crit damage.
  • Options
    The mods I equipped them with weren't that great so they can keep them for the time being.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Well, guess what? I did it! :D
    Just upped some levels, used some slightly better mods et voila. :)
    image.png

Glad you got it. Was just about to tell you you could with just random mods.
  • Options
    Thanks @crzydroid :)
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Thanks @crzydroid :)

Key is Nebit though, as long as he survives you're good.
  • Options
    Thanks, @zombiwan_kenobi, I did prioritise him.;)