Help with Heroic Rancor Raid

So guys, here's the thing I need someone to join my guild and finish the heroic rancor raid, currently we do the tier 6 easy, around 2 days or so, but we're just not ready to do Heroic, but one of our officers had the brilliant idea of activating the heroic when I told him not do so and now we can't finish, I wouldn't like to lose those tickets since the guild is not that active either (except me) and we don't get to do rancor raid as often as other guilds. Is anybody there with a loving heart that can help us out finish this one? Guild's name is "Alianza Galáctica Venezuela" (Venezuelan guild). Ty so much to anybody who offer to help us, me and my guild appreciate it big time

Replies

• Can be closed and deleted, there was no loving heart that could help us out this time
  • You do know that once a raid is opened , only members in the guild can hit the raid. Anyone joining your guild would not be able to help you.
  • You do know that once a raid is opened , only members in the guild can hit the raid. Anyone joining your guild would not be able to help you.

Really? **** I didn't know that, everyday you learn something new, ty for letting me know that :smiley:
  • Your welcome, it's in the raid details, and if you need help in the future for an attempt, try line up the help prior to opening the raid , Good luck ;)