Battle energy? Ally's?

So is the only way to get more energy for battles waiting or buying yet? And other games you can get an assist from your friends list for energy or whatever. In the tower defense Star Wars game, I had enough energy from all my Facebook friends to play for 100 billion years probably.

Speaking of allies, I see no point to having allies. I have a few and I don't see any interaction with them at all or a way to use their characters or anything. Perhaps I am missing something?

Replies

• Options
    Nobody?
  • Options
    AK5x5 wrote: »
    So is the only way to get more energy for battles waiting or buying yet? And other games you can get an assist from your friends list for energy or whatever. In the tower defense Star Wars game, I had enough energy from all my Facebook friends to play for 100 billion years probably.

Speaking of allies, I see no point to having allies. I have a few and I don't see any interaction with them at all or a way to use their characters or anything. Perhaps I am missing something?

Ally characters aren't even available for use in light and dark battles nor GW or Arena. Pointless feature unless changed.