Old Ben shards

I find it odd that I used to see them occasionally in the shard shop and now they aren't there at all. I have been solely focused on farming him since the CL news and hit the refresh times religiously. I think that is a poor move by CG to remove that as a source.........thoughts?

Replies

  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    Its almost like your conclusion is based completely on your pre existing biases, inherently selective memory, and expectations rather than actual statistical evidence. Oh, wait... thats just confirmation bias
  • leef
    13074 posts Member
    what do you mean by "hit the refresh times religiously"?
    the shard shop refreshes once per day O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • His been in my shard shop a couple of times over the last week. So deffently not been removed.
  • Seem him in there twice the past few days.
  • Wow.....I suppose it's not possible that on my shard, Old Ben has not appeared at all in the last 6 days. Thanks for the undeserved slams and goodnight
  • Nikoms565
    11806 posts Member
    Theyeti77 wrote: »
    Wow.....I suppose it's not possible that on my shard, Old Ben has not appeared at all in the last 6 days. Thanks for the undeserved slams and goodnight

    It's RNG, not some nefarious plot by CG only against you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Old ben was in my shard shop 2 days ago... So my thoughts are you are just plain wrong...
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Theyeti77 wrote: »
    Wow.....I suppose it's not possible that on my shard, Old Ben has not appeared at all in the last 6 days. Thanks for the undeserved slams and goodnight

    It's RNG, not some nefarious plot by CG only against you.

    Don't listen to him, CG have planned this, they're specifically out to get you and only you.
  • I've seen him 3 times in the last week.

    I think he and the other 3 farmable toons should have been offered in 5, 10 and 30 batches but that's a different story.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Theyeti77 wrote: »
    Wow.....I suppose it's not possible that on my shard, Old Ben has not appeared at all in the last 6 days. Thanks for the undeserved slams and goodnight

    Then just say it was bad RNG for you. Don't make up some silly story that CG picked you and decided that "no more Ben shards" for this guy. What do you want people to agree with you? Don't really see the need for the post to begin with.
  • Really don't think the 2 shards a day in the shard shop is going to get you there.
  • Really don't think the 2 shards a day in the shard shop is going to get you there.

    Every little bit helps when you are on a deadline. I need 38 more, so if 2 popped up in the next refresh I'd be pretty excited.
  • Did anyone actually read my post and follow-up? I didn't say anything about CG targeting get me, I was just asking to see if anyone else was experiencing the same because at this point I still have yet to see his shards come up in the shard store and THEORIZED that maybe they pulled him from there while the packs are available
  • And yes, now that others have confirmed that they have still seen them I'm sure it is just bad luck..........yeesh chill out people
  • Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • if your hopes of unlocking Ben or 7* him is through shard shop... well good luck :)
  • No its not. I have only 16 shards left, just wanted to see if people were experiencing the same bad luck. I'm in complete awe of the conclusions some have jumped to here.....but I guess if I've been reading the forums much maybe I shouldn't be surprised at all
  • Theyeti77 wrote: »
    I'm in complete awe of the conclusions some have jumped to here.....

    Dude, you literally started this by jumping to an awful conclusion:
    Theyeti77 wrote: »
    I think that is a poor move by CG to remove that as a source.........

    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I am ashamed of myself.....thanks for the enlightenment and don't give up on us haters
    :'(
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    *Checks* Yep, still in there and a possibility.
    tumblr_nt3tmgAxXU1u6fuqco4_250.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • 1u59oj.jpg
    I could use about 113 more...
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • I havent seen ben in shard shop either. Not that 2 shards is going to make a huge difference for most players.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Theyeti77 wrote: »
    I find it odd that I used to see them occasionally in the shard shop and now they aren't there at all. I have been solely focused on farming him since the CL news and hit the refresh times religiously. I think that is a poor move by CG to remove that as a source.........thoughts?

    His drop rate is super low now, 10 battles and just 1 shard, they want you to buy the pack
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2017

    .
    Post edited by Widget_gadget on
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
Sign In or Register to comment.