Are we going to see more Call to Action type characters?

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
I think in a Vader remake it would be a cool ability (but not the same as Luke's) to add. But possibly for players like Akbar, and Hux. It would also be great if some ships had this type of ability. But not a copy cat of Luke's.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    I like the idea of Hux doing the FOO 'Marching Orders' or GAT's Grand Admirals Command type ability and having that skill give a chosen ally 100% TM and some sort of call to action buff for 1 turn or 2 turns or something. It'd be neat to say the least.
  • Personally, I think we need a small but important fix for Zader. Since DoTs always reset..what if they change his ability to, "As long as Vader is alive, all DoTs are locked and cannot be removed". That way they become immune to cleanse from GK, Rex, R2 Zeta, etc and make Zader a bit better. Of course, that may just be a dumb idea
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Personally, I think we need a small but important fix for Zader. Since DoTs always reset..what if they change his ability to, "As long as Vader is alive, all DoTs are locked and cannot be removed". That way they become immune to cleanse from GK, Rex, R2 Zeta, etc and make Zader a bit better. Of course, that may just be a dumb idea

They do stay, they are cleansed for about a second then come back. Zader and Zid go great together. And zid health immunity can stop all that health over time.
    I was thinking Zader needs a new ability and unique. If the unique has synergy with EP and Zid that would be better. If the ability is a switch ability, that would be great also. Something like while Vader has "Call to Action" but we'll rename it, "Fear the Dark Lord".
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Force Choke. Has to be a Force Choke.

Maybe one that inflicts something like Daze as that would really slow the opposition down allowing the dots to do their thing even more effectively. Between the dots and restrictions imposed it would make Vader feel more imposing.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Force Choke. Has to be a Force Choke.

Maybe one that inflicts something like Daze as that would really slow the opposition down allowing the dots to do their thing even more effectively. Between the dots and restrictions imposed it would make Vader feel more imposing.
    Force Choke, When activated Vaders basic inflicts Daze and stagger Darth Vader also has 50% increase in potency. While Deactivated Vader basic remains the same but he gains 5% speed per hit stacking 3x.
  • Would be cool to see Revan introduced with a unique buff "Prodigal Knight" that allows him to switch between a light side and a dark side kit, and maybe switch off between LS and DS synergy.
  • I hope not. That buff is insanely OP...
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    I hope not. That buff is insanely OP...

It's the health and protection gain that are ridiculous. And wonderful.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Personally, I think we need a small but important fix for Zader. Since DoTs always reset..what if they change his ability to, "As long as Vader is alive, all DoTs are locked and cannot be removed". That way they become immune to cleanse from GK, Rex, R2 Zeta, etc and make Zader a bit better. Of course, that may just be a dumb idea

They do stay, they are cleansed for about a second then come back. Zader and Zid go great together. And zid health immunity can stop all that health over time.
    I was thinking Zader needs a new ability and unique. If the unique has synergy with EP and Zid that would be better. If the ability is a switch ability, that would be great also. Something like while Vader has "Call to Action" but we'll rename it, "Fear the Dark Lord".

No yeah I know they stay, but as in they can't be Cleansed at all. Like against Akbar (isn't a great character to begin with but doable)..he wouldn't be able to dispel them and gain the heal. As in, they are completely locked like Call to Action and Bounty Hunter's Resolve while Vader is alive.
  • Personally, I think we need a small but important fix for Zader. Since DoTs always reset..what if they change his ability to, "As long as Vader is alive, all DoTs are locked and cannot be removed". That way they become immune to cleanse from GK, Rex, R2 Zeta, etc and make Zader a bit better. Of course, that may just be a dumb idea

I really like that idea
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    jrc021369 wrote: »

I really like that idea

Yeah it would stop Rex giving 1000000% TM to everyone when he 'cleanses' Zader's DOTs.
  • The dots should also remove health every turn and give Vader a small percentage of health lost.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Zader would be useful in arena.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    0DYSEUS wrote: »
    The dots should also remove health every turn and give Vader a small percentage of health lost.

ooooh, kinda the reverse of Chirrut's passive heal for anyone with a HOT. I kinda like that.

Also I like how this totally changed from call to action to Vader buffs lol.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »

Maybe if DoT's were treated like TL with ships for Vader's Zeta. Doesn't matter if he's leader or not, those DoT's aren't going anywhere until he's gone.
  • Luke is epic, I hope call to action power level type abilities are reserved for only the FEW epic characters in the star wars universe.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Characters
  • Rystarvz wrote: »
    Luke is epic, I hope call to action power level type abilities are reserved for only the FEW epic characters in the star wars universe.

I think Vader is pretty epic as well lol. Some would say the most epic and iconic character there is in star wars. Just saying. ...

And ya he definitely needs a rework and Palps needs a zeta or 2