Genuine question about TB

2Next

Replies

• Raids are ranked rewards where as tb are equal for all giuld members. Go read the info on it.
  • Like I said you got to depend on the entire guild unlock a raid where its more pvp and its everyone vs everyone.....what makes you think it would apply to the ones not participating in then....just like a raid you don't do anything you get nothing....in this what if x Amount don't do anything and still get payouts
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Like I said you got to depend on the entire guild unlock a raid where its more pvp and its everyone vs everyone.....what makes you think it would apply to the ones not participating in then....just like a raid you don't do anything you get nothing....in this what if x Amount don't do anything and still get payouts

No, you have to participate.
    However, you don't need commander luke to participate. Atleast, that is what i got from the limited amount of info provided by the devs.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Like I said you got to depend on the entire guild unlock a raid where its more pvp and its everyone vs everyone.....what makes you think it would apply to the ones not participating in then....just like a raid you don't do anything you get nothing....in this what if x Amount don't do anything and still get payouts

No, you have to participate.
    However, you don't need commander luke to participate. Atleast, that is what i got from the limited amount of info provided by the devs.

Bet you going to need him on parts....so the ones who are sol for cls will be stuck and can't advance or they have to wait for a member who has him....and then hope to be online when the person advances
  • Exactly @leef. Luke just unlocks a bonus mission.
  • The same could be said about any character if you look at it like that @Ssj3goku
  • MissPoisonIvy91
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I used to play a game called the walking dead road to survival which introduced something called survival road. I can only assume that it's similar to that for the fact you can only use certain toons on certain stages but the interesting thing about it was, the enemies you faced, would have mixed skills from what there actual skills are on normal gameplay. An example (wedge would have perhaps dookus skills) although that is not what I'm suggesting is the case here but it did bring a whole new edge to that game and has been rather successful to date. It brought a new type of approach to enemies and kept it interesting. However, they may style it in the way that perhaps certain stages/enemies will have certain immunities, perhaps all enemies ignore taunt on specific stage. Again just speculation. I personally think they should make it very challenging particularly for the older players where HAAT and rancor is older news, necessity for gear, but the fun is dwindling away from it. I'm a 7 month old player and I would personally be disappointed if it weren't a challenge so I can't imagine older players would want it to be overly easy :)

In addition - if a toon dies it stays dead just like in galactic war to ensure it is made into a team effort.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NicWester wrote: »
    The general consensus is that it will be like a group of pass/fail events like the assault battles which will require you to use certain factions w maybe a gateway requirement on some phases.
    What? No. How did the groupthink come to this concensus? They said that you'll use every character and ship in your roster. You thonk there'll be a Nightsister's phase on Hoth that'll keep you from progressing?

This is a bad take, people. Go back to your drawing boards and start over.

Perhaps u missed the leaked pic that showed HRSoldier was "REQUIRED" for a battle. Yes it was a low star requirement but it was also a very early battle. The group think is on track and u r off the tracks.

There could very easily be a NightSister mandatory battle where u need 6* Daka to participate. If u can't, the rewards go to those that can.
  • I guess, some territories will be as tough as hAAT when it has been released.
    Some will be easy, some almost impossible (aka future toons, G12 required)
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Your all saying same payout......if that's the case how come when. Guilds hold raids be it normal or heroics one why are we all paid differently. ? When your saying it should be the same.....and such...?

Because... *takes a deep breath* THAT'S FOR RAIDS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TERRITORY BATTLES. THESE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    The general consensus is that it will be like a group of pass/fail events like the assault battles which will require you to use certain factions w maybe a gateway requirement on some phases.
    What? No. How did the groupthink come to this concensus? They said that you'll use every character and ship in your roster. You thonk there'll be a Nightsister's phase on Hoth that'll keep you from progressing?

Yes, there will be gateway pieces as well as faction requirements for certain phases. Screenshots show it and devs have confirmed it.

Swgoh.gg even created a new section "characters of interest".

Because you haven't seen something, read something or don't know something doesn't make it not true.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Yes, there will be gateway pieces as well as faction requirements for certain phases. Screenshots show it and devs have confirmed it.

Because you haven't seen something, read something or don't know something doesn't make it not true.

But what about Veers and SnT? They were there too
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Poxx wrote: »

There could very easily be a NightSister mandatory battle where u need 6* Daka to participate. If u can't, the rewards go to those that can.
    If you can't, the rewards.... *takes another deep breath* ...GO TO THE ENTIRE GUILD INCLUDING YOU BECAUSE THAT'S HOW TERRITORY BATTLES WORK GOD PEOPLE STOP SPECULATING IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ WHAT THE DEVELOPERS HAVE SAID OFFICIALLY.

Perhaps u missed the leaked pic that showed HRSoldier was "REQUIRED" for a battle. Yes it was a low star requirement but it was also a very early battle. The group think is on track and u r off the tracks.

Devs have specifically said that both HRS will not be required, that they simply get bonuses.

Devs have specifically said that both HRS will not be required, that they simply get bonuses.
    We've already established that these folks haven't read what the developers have actually said =\
  • If you need an idea what TB will be like, examine Mini Warriors. That game has a 'Mission' feature, requiring all of your rooster.
    Anyways, I think many things in Heroes were inspired by other games in some way...
  • What's the questions?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

Everytime someone type "SnT" - I think of cold weather....and Snot. Thank you for that. Just call him Snow. Please.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »

Everytime someone type "SnT" - I think of cold weather....and Snot. Thank you for that. Just call him Snow. Please.

ATF says what?! :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
This discussion has been closed.