BATTLE ENERGY?

I find it very difficult to be discipline when it comes to spending crystals on energy ,especially Cantina energy maybe the devs would consider swapping every other free energy drop to Cantina energy. I so want to play this game at my own rate but I just can't do it , because I could spend $1000 a day I'm sure that's what they want , but no can do .

Replies

• Altoon33 wrote: »
    I find it very difficult to be discipline when it comes to spending crystals on energy ,especially Cantina energy maybe the devs would consider swapping every other free energy drop to Cantina energy. I so want to play this game at my own rate but I just can't do it , because I could spend $1000 a day I'm sure that's what they want , but no can do .

Or at least have the same refill cost as the normal energy
  • Yes absolutely that would be a wonderful consideration
  • Sure it would be , i don't even know why there is difference between the refills on them
  • I guess possibly the ability mats and some of the character shards like Kylo other than that I don't know either. That's a very good point
  • Altoon33 wrote: »
    I guess possibly the ability mats and some of the character shards like Kylo other than that I don't know either. That's a very good point

True , i just hope for it to remain the same once upon a time
  • Yes ditto
  • Cantina energy and normal energy are valuable in two different ways.

Cantina energy provides the player with potential Ability Mats and an endless supply of shards for certain desired characters while simultaneously providing tokens in exchange for more shards.

Normal energy provides one with materials for gear and potential shards for characters which are limited to 3 matches per day in any given node.

It would be very costly for CG/EA to implement free energy for Cantina battles instead, as the value per point of energy is significantly higher in the Cantina. I, however, understand and know your frustration, but it's fair as it is.
  • Actually, there are 3 free energy refreshes. It would be "fair" if 1 of the 3 was cantina. That'd be a 2:1 ratio - the same as the earn rate and cost differential. Just saying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*