No ones going to talk about......

Prev1
No ones going to speculate on the next character event? My guess is scoundrels for that Han Solo.

Replies

• Your guess would be correct according to the game files.
  • rebels for rebel luke
  • Looks like my mob enforcer is going to get some lvl and gears lol
  • I hope it's a rescue Han from Jabba the hut. You could have some cool NPCs to beat like the band, the sarlac,

They could really **** people off by requiring Leia, Lando and Luke to go rescue him.
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    I hope it's a rescue Han from Jabba the hut. You could have some cool NPCs to beat like the band, the sarlac,

They could really **** people off by requiring Leia, Lando and Luke to go rescue him.

They can't make any event that required Chromium only toons.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • My guess is that Han will unlock at 4*s because scoundrels are few and far between.
  • Why not? You sell a pack that lets people get the players directly and you make a bunch of money then the next event is for everyone.
  • Please a event without spending money to get one single char
  • Scoundrel pack with boba fett, chewie and greedo lolz
  • Republic Commandos plzzz!
  • ReyandFinn
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ki adi mundi :)
  • ReyandFinn wrote: »

Put my yoda to use I could.
  • Jpoom105 wrote: »
    ReyandFinn wrote: »

Put my yoda to use I could.

Yeaaaa
  • One limb anakin
  • Jpoom105 wrote: »
    One limb anakin

• How is ig88 not a scoundrel, he's a bounty hunter
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    How is ig88 not a scoundrel, he's a bounty hunter

That's lame
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Time to start farming nute gunray
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    I hope it's a rescue Han from Jabba the hut. You could have some cool NPCs to beat like the band, the sarlac,

They could really make some money by requiring Leia, Lando and Luke to go rescue him.

Fixed it.
  • Rebels.... to get a Rebel Chewbacca from the original serie. A useful one for a change...
  • Personally I think most events should not have a requirement to participate. Ie: you shouldn't need five 7☆ scoundrels.
  • All I want is a Nightsisters event...
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • All I want is a Nightsisters event...

Mother Talzin?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    All I want is a Nightsisters event...
    Jpoom105 wrote: »

Mother Talzin?
    Like it, but that also needs to be a reacurring event, as I'm far from having the nightsisters ready
    Talia lvl70 6* 100/100
    Daka lvl70 5* 73/85
    AV lvl51 4* 66/65
    Initiate lvl42 4* 100/65
    Acolyte lvl3 4* 29/65
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Yes! Mother Talzin for my nightsisters. She better shoot green beams like so:

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ztyle wrote: »
    All I want is a Nightsisters event...
    Jpoom105 wrote: »

Mother Talzin?
    Like it, but that also needs to be a reacurring event, as I'm far from having the nightsisters ready
    Talia lvl70 6* 100/100
    Daka lvl70 5* 73/85
    AV lvl51 4* 66/65
    Initiate lvl42 4* 100/65
    Acolyte lvl3 4* 29/65
    I'm not even that close lol but most of my squad is at or near 5* for the unlock. I'd put more time and energy (game energy) into that squad than the Jedi.

Just a tip though, level up initiate! She's a wel underrated toon and the best balanced I've seen in the game so far!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Young Obi-Wan, to go along with Yoda. Some built-in synergy between the two should occur. Next after that should be ESB Luke.

Or, go old school and push out Revan!

Revan isn't canon; to hell with legends. Old Obi-Wan is the best character in the game & nobody has him yet or has even realized it... Why do we need a young version?
  • The young version of Obi Wan would be so good. Especially if they come out with Cody and then they could get some Clone synergy so that the Clones could get more attention.
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Young Obi-Wan, to go along with Yoda. Some built-in synergy between the two should occur. Next after that should be ESB Luke.

Or, go old school and push out Revan!

Revan isn't canon; to hell with legends. Old Obi-Wan is the best character in the game & nobody has him yet or has even realized it... Why do we need a young version?

HK-47 isn't really either but when has Disney let anything stand in the way of them raking in cash?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762