[VIDEO] In-Depth Solo P3 Solo Heroic Tank Guide w/ IGM 2.0

Nukin
415 posts Member
In this video, I’ll be showing you how to solo phase 3 of the heroic tank raid with the help of Commander Luke Skywalker! I show the initial setup, what mods to use, abilities to upgrade, and review how team evolved and it's strategy. Good luck to you all in the raid!

https://youtu.be/bNG9bk352eo

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    So...

Same thing as before except replacing Jyn with CLS because he's just better in pretty much every way AND gives Tenacity down?

I'm assuming Krennic would be better than EP in terms of special spamming? But less offensive power?
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    So...

Same thing as before except replacing Jyn with CLS because he's just better in pretty much every way AND gives Tenacity down?

I'm assuming Krennic would be better than EP in terms of special spamming? But less offensive power?

@Vertigo

He's much better yes. Krennic isn't best in slot anymore. I believe EP is quicker and safer. What do you think?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    So...

@Vertigo

He's much better yes. Krennic isn't best in slot anymore. I believe EP is quicker and safer. What do you think?

I don't have the team to really try it out, I guess Krennic is probably safer in terms of TMR because theres never a time when he's using his basic, however EP has higher damage, and will give CLS offense up to really do a lot more damage, and in turn reduce the number of turns of TMR you have to go through. Krennic is also much harder to obtain than EP (at 7*) so EP is probably a better character for the majority of the community anyways. But I mean, as long as the team can solo efficiently, I think it's more just what each person has to work with is the better choice.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Squad and Character Strategy
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Nice
  • Great vid, thanks

How long do you think it takes playing it pretty quickly? Rough estimate
  • One unstated benefit of using Palp and CLS:

The team is much more effective in p4 after spilling over. I was able to go to enrage in P4 and do about 10% of that phase after running P3 tonight.
  • I tried and failed as need better mods but idea seemed sound, my shore was not full health and got taken out by tank.
    Still for my raid takes too long and would likely miss out on p4 using clones.
    One change that would be interested if work would be to bring in farmboy Luke, to add dps and with stacking cd should be high?
    Replacing palp but lose an option to reduce tm on thrawn and boss?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Now try doing it on an iPad, quite frustrating
    It's an older picture with a different team, but it shows the problem
    nYZ3aDM.jpg
    When B2 is targeted the cannons TM bar is impossible to follow
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Now try doing it on an iPad, quite frustrating
    It's an older picture with a different team, but it shows the problem
    nYZ3aDM.jpg
    When B2 is targeted the cannons TM bar is impossible to follow

wait you have a ipad but no phone?
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Great vid, thanks

How long do you think it takes playing it pretty quickly? Rough estimate

Thank you! @Berimbolo About 60 minutes flat for that attempt.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    One unstated benefit of using Palp and CLS:

The team is much more effective in p4 after spilling over. I was able to go to enrage in P4 and do about 10% of that phase after running P3 tonight.

Yup they can pack a punch in p4 too, but my guild doesn't allow that heh
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Genghus wrote: »
    I tried and failed as need better mods but idea seemed sound, my shore was not full health and got taken out by tank.
    Still for my raid takes too long and would likely miss out on p4 using clones.
    One change that would be interested if work would be to bring in farmboy Luke, to add dps and with stacking cd should be high?
    Replacing palp but lose an option to reduce tm on thrawn and boss?

@Genghus
    It's more of a TM removal team than a DPS type of team. So farmboy wouldn't work, and Palp is best in slot. Sounds like your guild zergs raids, which in that case means you should prob stick to chirpathrawn. I did a video on that as well here: https://youtu.be/MyH4eZipETg
  • @NukinFromRepublic thanks and yep was using that team prio thks to your guide.
    Again thks for the information back and keep up the good work you do for the community here.
  • image.png

It works gud.