Zader(L), Palp, Sid, TFP, Snow

Him: Level 85 G11 across the board

Me: new lv 85
no one above G10
no GK
no Chaze
no Thrawn
middle of the road mods

Not so much looking for "use this team" advice, but rather any tips to breaking his synergy?

Replies

• cw8
    98 posts Member
    Any fast character with Tenacity Up; Yoda, Rex, Chirrut etc. Go first before his Zader and Tenacity Up before he does his Force Choke. Should be easy in GW since you can preload TM. After that, happy free fragging.
  • T up like the other dude said will absolutely steamroll this team.if you're like me and don't have any good ones ability block basically shuts them down for a turn, kill Sid or TFP first depending on if your dependency on TM removal. Basically you want to use any toon who can get an AoE ability block in, so boba fett for example. Sid AoE will be a problem because he's super fast so don't worry about it too much unless you have a faster/more TMed ability blocker.
    My recommended kill order would be palp, tfp, sid, snow and Zader.
    If you absolutely can't win throw in a B team and focus Zader to take his leader ability away for the next round.
  • If you have Yoda and a few Jedi it'll be cake. 25% TM whenever anyone resists gets nutty.
  • Or just throw in a suicide squad to make them spend their special, thus you'll have 4 turns to get rid of Sidious/Palpatine/TFP first. They're all really squishy toons, even Lando could kill them in a few turns.
  • Thanks for the responses guys; there's some things I hadn't thought of.

It's probably a combination of several things; power mismatch, mods mismatch, cooldowns didn't quite get reset...

Kind of like pitting a really good college sports team against a pro team and getting absolutely slaughtered in the first period, then looking at your bench and realizing that all you have left are high school players and nowhere near scoring. :smiley:

But again, thanks for the feedback; food for thought.
  • Use droids with Jawa engineer. You'll go first and then wreck them.