Speculation on Thrawn returning?

2Next

Replies

• Olga wrote: »
    Yeah I know he's useful in arena but I wasn't really planning on using him, I guess I'll farm him through shipments if I need him for Thrawn though, thanks.

Watch and learn is a great ability since it allows you to distribute daze/Off. down as needed with the assist choice as well as be either a survivability or an offensive tool. Add to that the fact that he has a dispell as well and I would rate him easily above Sabine and Chopper both for this event specifically and overall.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    Problem is Ezra and Hera both come from Cantina nodes. For me it's a choice of one or the other and Hera is the leader so she's kind of important.

I'm in the same boat. Ezra is 20/65 while Hera is 45/100
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • How about when cls returns seeing who cares about a toon who has not been seen in over 3months
  • NoobSaibot12321
    191 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I have them all except kanan 7* g9-10 but I can't spare the arena currency cuz got to farm for CLS. Will I be able to beat Thrawn 7*?
  • I think thrawn will come back and be needed for an ultra OP Rebel character in Septembers Rebel pass when wiggs and Lando get zetas

Well I mean thrawn could of been used for R2 and you needed R2 for CLS so you are kinda right already
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    I got all those bums all at G8 Lvl 8, 7*, omega abilities, lvl 12 mash up of mods. I hope that will land me a 7* Thrawn. I don't want to put anymore resources into second class Rebels.

Guessing Thrawn will be back in November.
  • Jonais wrote: »
    I have no interest in using them, but since I have to gear them for thrawn anyway, I've been throwing them at HAAT P2... They've done a surprising amount of damage on auto. They end up giving me about 350-400k damage in that phase, so for a team I don't care about they've had a use outside thrawn.

Also... if you have a phoenix die before the DTs die, you might as well reset, you're going to lose anyway.

Try them in p1.
    Also I used gear 8 phx with arena mods and I used chopper instead of Sabine. Chopper's basic is really bad but the rest of his kit is great. Make sure Heras leader is highest and the rest of the teams uniques are omega'd.
    Last seasons of rebels suppose to drop end of September. Get those phx up. Thrawn is coming back eventually.

• Ssj3goku wrote: »
    How about when cls returns seeing who cares about a toon who has not been seen in over 3months

Salty?
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Thrawn will be back next month with a 5 day notice ahead of time.
  • The real question is will the flash events return along with the thrawn event?
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    The real question is will the flash events return along with the thrawn event?

That's going to be the signal for me. A Phoenix flash event would be announced early in a given month. That would tell me to prepare for Thrawn.
  • I farmed my Phoenix up to 7 star without cease from when I started trying to obtain Thrawn.

Had just finished My Empire right before that. Barely had time to farm Luke to 7 star between all that other farming.

Almost didn't make it with Old Ben who I had started farming even though I was hoping he wasn't needed.

I've been able to obtain every new legendary character first time around over the past few months and I am happy about it, even if I only got a 5 star R2 and Thrawn at first. I have every other legendary character 7 star, just waiting on 'Ol Thrawn to come back around now...

My Phoenix aren't super geared, but I don't think that will be necessary.
  • Ezra is good for Jedi teams in p1 AAT. If you're not going to use your Jedi elsewhere in AAT anyway? Might as well have them deal some damage in p1.
  • The only thing I wish would happen is for this is for hera's space for farming turn better than 20% or lower. I can play about 20 times and get 2 shards. I hope this is just a flop but i got ezra really quickly. I am not sure why but it needs to move along I have other characters to harvest
  • The only thing I wish would happen is for this is for hera's space for farming turn better than 20% or lower. I can play about 20 times and get 2 shards. I hope this is just a flop but i got ezra really quickly. I am not sure why but it needs to move along I have other characters to harvest

Stick with it. She goes pretty fast. Two refreshes a day and try not to pay attention to the drops :)

Update:
    I have all uniques zeta'd, Sabine is G10 and Ezra is a stun gun away from G9.

I hope Thrawn comes back in September.

I am literally the only dark side squad in my top 20 (the rest are Commander Luke, 3 GK lead, and a Wedge lead) :\

It stinks that I have been farming Empire since May and been running Thrawn since the end of June and my squad already struggling against the new meta.

I don't see 7* Thrawn and Krennic (both are 6* atm) making much difference but still. I feel like I should have farmed the Rex meta team that 80% of my shard did and then they just switched Rex for CLS :\