Please delete post

Replies

• 12mm1826 wrote: »
    Who has Lobot fever?

I've got a fever... and the only prescriptions, is more... Ewoks??
  • 12mm1826 wrote: »
    Who has Lobot fever?

I've got a fever... and the only prescriptions, is more... Ewoks??

Lol, I am positive a 7* star Millennium Falcon could cure what's ailing you.
  • We have 3 guilds that starred between 35 and 38.
  • Just a few final spots across our community of FIVE great guilds. Get in quick before the next TB starts!
  • Come join The Empire, and bring the whole family. Whether that be your imaginary friend (alts), or an actually family member, we have a place for all of you in the Empire. We are looking for those with a GP of 1.7M or higher depending on our guilds' requirements. Look forward to seeing you in The Empire!
  • Come join The Empire, and bring the whole family. Whether that be your imaginary friend (alts), or an actually family member, we have a place for all of you in the Empire. We are looking for those with a GP of 1.7M or higher depending on our guilds' requirements. Look forward to seeing you in The Empire!

Families that SWGOH together, crush TB together.

My dog was thinking about getting an account, is Emmitt welcome?
  • Absolutely!! If it is a real account, Emmitt is more than welcome to join Wobani as long as he doesn't make too much of a mess.
  • JOIN THE EMPIRE: this way to progress.
  • Absolutely!! If it is a real account, Emmitt is more than welcome to join Wobani as long as he doesn't make too much of a mess.

He's a good pup.
  • And you thought it smelled bad... on the outside!
  • The empire is a wonderful community, not just a collection of guilds. Here I can freely admit that I wore star wars underwear to work today and I'm not judged. Or at least I hope I'm not. Right guys? Anyways... Go empire!
  • Still looking for a member?
  • Sugahshane wrote: »
    Still looking for a member?

Hey there, yeah we still have openings. Let's talk Empire!
  • Awesome. I'm working on getting on discord and a swgoh account. New to looking for guilds as I'm in my first one from when guilds were created. Getting a little tired of not being able to do haat or now do well in tb
  • Ava and WookieWrath are awesome leaders of this Empire. If you need anything, they are quick to answer you and help out. So if you are considering being a success in this game, then consider joining us. Your progress is our progress!
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    We are a very organized group that has all end game content down. Only a few spots left across the entire Empire community. If you want to join a very strong and welcoming community of laid back individuals that enjoy crushing raids and territory battles (although let's face it, we all know THE EMPIRE won that fight), then check us out here:
  • Yes, the rumors are true. We do have cookies. Come get some here https://discord.gg/h6v79q
  • Hey potential recruits! You would not believe the difference between being in "just a guild" and being in the Empire. Check us out!
  • Modderb wrote: »
    Hey potential recruits! You would not believe the difference between being in "just a guild" and being in the Empire. Check us out!

So true.
  • Looking for top talent for our top guilds. It's a match made in heaven.
  • Last chance to get in before the new territory battle starts.
  • While you are drudging through territory battles over the next few days watching guildmates waste toons on platoons that can't possibly be filled, ask yourself: Am I in the right place? The Empire is all over territory battles. Organization, discipline, success!
  • So how did your first day go? Did your guild obliterate the 1st phase or did you yell at your phone wondering why your guildmates weren't participating? Guess how the Empire did...
  • Hoth is ours! It can be yours.
  • Modderb
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Another day, another phase of territory battles crushed by the combined power of the empire
  • https://discord.gg/h6v79q Join The Empire.
  • Join the fight, join our Empire and earn your place amongst our ranks high in the leaderboards. emp_recruiting_10.jpeg
  • We will have several openings available after the next TB concludes. Reserve your spot now.