Who counters first?

AoE attack. Wedge and Luke counter. Does Wedge attack first, inflicting defense down, and then Luke goes and causes a stun? Or does Luke attack+damage down and Wedge does 50% more damage? Or is it pure rng? Or is it something funky like all the damage is done the same time and then the debuffs happen, meaning no extra damage or stuns? Or the debuffs happen at the same time and then the damage, meaning stuns and extra damage?

Replies

• KelemvorFRA
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    blaster shot is definitely faster than a lightsaber swing i would say, if EA is roleplay, you have your answer!

(isn't it simply ruled by the character speed ?)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    blaster shot is definitely faster than a lightsaber swing i would say, if EA is roleplay, you have your answer!

(isn't it simply ruled by the character speed ?)

i believe your were right the first time and it's based on animation speed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I also want to know if my maul aoe's a cls lead team...theoretically only the first counter can do a critical hit...after that maul goes into stealth....and can't be critically hit....I've seen a counter attack in witch maul took hits from everyone and had very low health left.
  • EsCu_TM wrote: »
    I also want to know if my maul aoe's a cls lead team...theoretically only the first counter can do a critical hit...after that maul goes into stealth....and can't be critically hit....I've seen a counter attack in witch maul took hits from everyone and had very low health left.

That's correct. The counters come in by animation speed, so whichever is the first counter to crit sends him into stealth, and the consecutive counters won't crit.