few questions from a lvl 59 player ty for helping

Hi, im lvl 59 semi p2p ( have spent around 100 Euros wisely in mostly refresh ) playing since 3 weeks.

Im average ranking 5/6 spot. i can mostly beat all players with my team ( Qgj 6* Sid 6* Luminara 6* GS 6* anakin 4* ) but it seems my defense sucks ( why cant we put a def team or AI is so bad...) what to do to make sure weaker squad cant beat me?

Also i puted anakin for synergie cause i dont get a good 5th character yet, im searching who to add instead, maybe dark vador in few shards left cause i get only 4* chwebaka or 4* barris so i decided put anakin wich seems better for now .. which heroe could/should i replace him with? planning to build a jedi team for yoda in the futur. got asoka 3* JC 3* talia 4*

Also im in need for a better DS team cause i can just manually the 2 barris shards locations a 5 hard spot but cant really manualy beat yet the anakin shard here ( even if most player dont like him i really like him and whant to use him in futur ) So my question here is , im felling doing an average of 1 XP lvl/ day almost now with few refresh cantina/normal energy and daily quests, i was wondering when i could expect to reach lvl69 to farm Barris in cantina ( am i right to expect it in about 20 days? )

i will soon finish QGJ and wll be able to farm another one in cantina, same with sidious same with Lumi.

thanx for any help/ your time to aswers the few questions below, im not english nativ for info :)

Replies

• Options
    Honestly it sounds like you're doing well if you're ranking in the top ten of your server :). I think everybody goes down on defense just because the AI isn't very good at playing our teams. If you're having problems with DS missions maybe get Daka? Sorry I don't have much help to offer. Good luck!
  • Options
    You can put in a def team by doing another battle and switching your team. Do you refresh your arena or only use your five battles per day? Also if you are finishing 5th/6th usually how far do u fall in 24 hrs? Lately I have been using an offensive heavy comp to take number one in 3-4 battles, then attacking again to get my defensive team in there. It keeps me from falling as far overnite.
  • Options
    I usually fall around rank 12 and only use my free battles since anyway evrybody is active during last 10 min. I never changed into a def team since i dont know what would be my best team anyway and lack of characters ^^ maybe chewbaka instead annakin? dunno sometimes best def is atk ><.

could you guys plz also look at others requests i had , not only about this , thanx

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Your 5th character just takes time. Keep working on your starting 4 to 7*. Ani is decent enough for the 5th. Unless you wanna spend big bucks, just max out their gear and levels and be happy you're at the top of your ladder. I wasn't top 5 until I finished Lumi and got 4* Poggle.

You'll probably finish Lumi first, so I'd consider Poggle, 86 and Phasma for the first replacement. The nice thing a about Poggle is he immediately helps the team, although he doesn't synergize as well with QGJ, since both can grant offense up.

After you finish QGJ, Daka is a really good pick. In GW, all three that I listed above are DS, so that will help as well. Start think inking about an endgame team. QGJ, Lumi, GS are all viable and Sid is good enough. I'd try to get Dooku, Rey, Daka, Poe for your 5th. The meta is in flux, so some of these things may change in the near future. Best advice I can offer at the moment.

Edit* had a few beers, sry for poor grammer