Comander luke skywalker when is it going to return....?

Prev1
Ssj3goku
190 posts Member
edited August 2017
Seeing millions of people still don't have him unlocked and if the next event requires him for a part...most people in guilds will not be able to join....so we talking how many months of waiting has to pass...seeing what's the point putting shards time and resources for an event that might. Not return intill next yr if its earlier then so be it....but tell me what reasons would you give if it takes at lleast 6months
Post edited by Ssj3goku on

Replies

  • Hikari
    152 posts Member
    Unlike a Thrawn and Palp Luke's event did not have the "Extremely Rare" label. I would guess it will be a regular occurrence.
  • GRTL
    48 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Generally legendary events are once every 4 months. This would put it around February. However, they did bring back the R2 event for the CLS event. I doubt that will be the norm moving forward though.
    Post edited by GRTL on
  • Source to "millions of people still don't have him unlocked?" Or is this your completely unbiased opinion?
  • Hikari wrote: »
    Unlike a Thrawn and Palp Luke's event did not have the "Extremely Rare" label. I would guess it will be a regular occurrence.

    Define regular occurrence.....seeing we have no date as to when/if it will returns this month two months form now 3 months form now.....heck 6 months form now...
  • Nobody knows when this event will return. Everything is speculation. Shots in the dark. Pointless question. But this is the answer
  • Nobody knows when this event will return. Everything is speculation. Shots in the dark. Pointless question. But this is the answer

    If one of the Dev would comment then we might get an answer....but no person of that sort is willing to talk so...why most are going to have him and others people will lose over and over vs him in pvp arena lol...or stay high ranked....the rest of the ppl have to bypass said people and such
  • The devs will not comment on when he will return bc this questions has been asked many many many times in the last 4 days. CLS isn't the end all be all character to have for arena. Many other comps can get high in arena
  • This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.
  • The devs will not comment on when he will return bc this questions has been asked many many many times in the last 4 days. CLS isn't the end all be all character to have for arena. Many other comps can get high in arena

    I think the reason this question has been asked countless times before was because alot of people are going to miss out on him....the first time....and they want an idea when this event is going to return....I for one am going to miss him on the account of not having any extra
  • It's not even finished yet dude
  • This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns
  • And that happens. I missed EP the first time around. Same with yoda. As did many others.
  • Three months. Continue farming Old Ben and whoever you need. People want their Skywalkers
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns


    Yep. Secret is out. It returns around Christmas.
  • It's not even finished yet dude

    True but no way I can finish the event I need 40 bucks irl thAT I do not get intill Friday....so no matter what eather I miss cls due to not having old Ben or Leia to 7* what is the point even working then to 7* when Leia only farms 1 spot and old Ben farms from normal drops aka 8shards or more...
  • Ruivussan wrote: »
    Three months. Continue farming Old Ben and whoever you need. People want their Skywalkers

    Ya right 3months please.....like most are going to gear * and spend credits and irl funds as well as in game resorces on people...for an event 3 months form now....like why waste them when. No one knows who is going to be next as well as what's is going to be next.....?
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    And that happens. I missed EP the first time around. Same with yoda. As did many others.

    I unlocked Yoda 1st time at 5* second time I 7* him I unlocked palp 1st then 7* him now I get to Luke I miss him on the account of spending like 200 bucks or more just to 7* empire people as well as 7* r2 and I miss Luke on the account of 40 bucks that I won't have intill Friday. ....so tell me again why should I give any more funds or in game resorces for an event that might not show for a good 3 to 6 months from now.....? When as most know gear shards are shared with most tons..........
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    And that happens. I missed EP the first time around. Same with yoda. As did many others.

    I unlocked Yoda 1st time at 5* second time I 7* him I unlocked palp 1st then 7* him now I get to Luke I miss him on the account of spending like 200 bucks or more just to 7* empire people as well as 7* r2 and I miss Luke on the account of 40 bucks that I won't have intill Friday. ....so tell me again why should I give any more funds an event that might not show for a good 3to6 month's

    I'm not telling you to spend/not to spend. That is against the forum guidelines.
  • I hope we need CLS to unlock RotJ Luke. And I hope the RotJ Luke event comes next. That would be a hoot to everyone who didn't farm their Old Ben long ago lol.
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

    Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

    When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

    The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

    Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

    My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

    I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

    All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

    To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

    If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you
  • I hope we need CLS to unlock RotJ Luke. And I hope the RotJ Luke event comes next. That would be a hoot to everyone who didn't farm their Old Ben long ago lol.

    I could care less with all the time funds and effort I put into trying to get cls unlocked and getting 1 to 2 empire unlocked and 7* for r2 alone just to have a chance at cls.....
  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck
  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck

    gamble on shards being rewarded from GW, an even better plan!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Get a Resistance team.
  • leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck

    gamble on shards being rewarded from GW, an even better plan!

    And waiting on when this event is going to return in 3+ months time......is going to change peoples spending and putting time and resources on tons that share other gear as well
  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck

    gamble on shards being rewarded from GW, an even better plan!

    And waiting on when this event is going to return in 3+ months time......is going to change peoples spending and putting time and resources on tons that share other gear as well

    your point being?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck

    gamble on shards being rewarded from GW, an even better plan!

    And waiting on when this event is going to return in 3+ months time......is going to change peoples spending and putting time and resources on tons that share other gear as well

    your point being?

    My point is why waste anything.....seeing it will not help in the long term....after all 7* char is only one part
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    And that happens. I missed EP the first time around. Same with yoda. As did many others.

    I unlocked Yoda 1st time at 5* second time I 7* him I unlocked palp 1st then 7* him now I get to Luke I miss him on the account of spending like 200 bucks or more just to 7* empire people as well as 7* r2 and I miss Luke on the account of 40 bucks that I won't have intill Friday. ....so tell me again why should I give any more funds an event that might not show for a good 3to6 month's

    I'm not telling you to spend/not to spend. That is against the forum guidelines.

    Well I'll tell him if you won't...

    Dude, if you're in a position where you can't spend $40 till Friday you probably shouldn't be dropping $40 or $200 on a mobile game.

    It's just advice, take it or leave it
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    This is just a guess but I would say he will be back for Christmas.

    If that is to be true....I am not even going to put any more effort into Leia or old Ben intill the event returns

    and miss it agian, sounds like an awesome plan. ;)

    With all the ramdon awards giving from gw who is to say I won't miss him....but gw will be a pain now seeing has bound to show up fully geared and Zeta knowing my luck

    gamble on shards being rewarded from GW, an even better plan!

    And waiting on when this event is going to return in 3+ months time......is going to change peoples spending and putting time and resources on tons that share other gear as well

    your point being?

    My point is why waste anything.....seeing it will not help in the long term....after all 7* char is only one part

    If you want Luke, then you simply star the characters needed and have them ready. If not, because you are making up reasons to not be ready even though you kind of say you want Commander Luke, then you'll be asking this same question next time around. You never know, it may be sooner than you think. You lose nothing for being ready. If you think you do, then good luck and we'll wait for your next "when is Luke coming back" thread.
  • Guy/Girl sim a little here, sim a little there. For the next few months. You know what's required. And in the mean time, farm First Order, and Resistance.
Sign In or Register to comment.