Advice re: buying Jedi bundle & Yoda

So I've got the first two Yoda tiers completed, no prob. For Tier 3 and up I have issues.

My current Jedis:
7* Lumi
4* JC (8/65 towards 5*)
3* Koth
2* Ashoka (4/25 towards 3*)
2* QGJ (15/25 towards 3*)
0* Mace (but 51/80 towards 4*)

I'm sitting on 500k of credits, a ton of training droids too. EK will be a 4 star in a day or two. JC will prolly take a week to get another star.

So, if I get the pack, my QGJ can -probably- get to 5*. Ashoka will get to 3*. Then I'll have a 4* Ani too.

I guess I'm asking, even IF I get the pack, I won't be able to get all my chars to 5* in 5 days right?

Replies

• Options
    Koth is manageable if you have enough arena tokens. JC would def be do-able since he is in cantina as well as 2-3 mission modes (if your using refreshes for both). The main issue is Ashoka since she only has 2 mission nodes and cantina shipments. She would need 69 shards (if you bought the pack) in 5 days.
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Koth won't happen even with Arena tokens.

He pops at 3* so you are paying a premium to get him to 5. I've been maxing him for awhile now from arena and he's only 4.3 or so. Definitely not a one week farm.

Depending on your roster, JC, Mace, Bariss, Plo and any other 'Challenge' toon would be fastest. It would take a pretty serious crystal spend at this point though.
  • Options
    Koth won't happen even with Arena tokens.

He pops at 3* so you are paying a premium to get him to 5. I've been maxing him for awhile now from arena and he's only 4.3 or so. Definitely not a one week farm.

4 times a day for free is 20 shards. Then if you drop an extra 100 crystals a day for 2x refreshes that's another 10. At 3 stars he only needs 95x to hit 5 stars. 30 shards a day means you hit him the morning of day 4.

Again, it all depends if he is stacked on arena tokens and wants to spend 250-300+ crystals.
  • Options
    So - do you guys think I should just wait and - by the next time the Yoda event comes around (a month I guess) I'll have all the 5* jedis I need?
  • Options
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    So - do you guys think I should just wait and - by the next time the Yoda event comes around (a month I guess) I'll have all the 5* jedis I need?

Yep

• Options
    yup wait, save grow> repeat, do try to rush at least tier 1 and 2 if u can by the end of the event just to have a bit of him for next time
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S

My current Jedis:
    7* Lumi
    4* JC (8/65 towards 5*)
    3* Koth

I recommend you focus on Mace since he can farm in cantina. You just need 29 shards if you spend all your cantina energy + 1 refill. I think in 5day you can unlocked him. Then get shipment for QGJ. You probably going to stuck at 3*, Unless you buy the Jedi Pack. You can drop Ashoka.

Lumi, JC, Koth, QGJ, Mace. (not sure if this team able to beat 7* Yoda)

• Options
    Song wrote: »
    S

My current Jedis:
    7* Lumi
    4* JC (8/65 towards 5*)
    3* Koth

I recommend you focus on Mace since he can farm in cantina. You just need 29 shards if you spend all your cantina energy + 1 refill. I think in 5day you can unlocked him. Then get shipment for QGJ. You probably going to stuck at 3*, Unless you buy the Jedi Pack. You can drop Ashoka.

Lumi, JC, Koth, QGJ, Mace. (not sure if this team able to beat 7* Yoda)

ty yeah i think ti's gonn be close for me - not sure if i need the pack really.... might just take another cycle to happen.
  • Options
    I would wait and save your $ if you got 70 $ burning a hole in yr pocket ok, remember yoda's has ver low hp until around 5 *. I suggest patience.
  • Options
    bombbadass wrote: »
    I would wait and save your $ if you got 70 $ burning a hole in yr pocket ok, remember yoda's has ver low hp until around 5 *. I suggest patience.

Yoda only unlocks at 5*, what are you talking about?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I'm waiting. Since the event was announced I unlocked Mace (using free energy plus 1 refill daily) and have him at 2/65. I also unlocked Eeth Koth and invested in QGJ. My Yoda team looks like this:
    - 7* Lumi (unlocked and maxed a long time ago)
    - 4* JC (55/65, only farming him in missions using regular energy, no refreshes)
    - 4* Mace (2/65, using all my cantina energy on him, plus putting all the free crystals into buying refills)
    - 3* Eeth Koth (25/30, I'm around rank 100 in arena, so getting 10 shards for him daily)
    - 3* QGJ (1/30, spending all my cantina tokens on him)

No chance to get past 4* this time around, won't have enough time to get EK and QGJ that far, so basically I'm going to focus on farming them after the event to be able to get Yoda the next time. Definitely not going to spend cash to rush things, Yoda's event will be back and this gives me plenty of time to prepare.
  • Options
    I got him and he gets smashed pretty much straight away at 5 star.

To get the 5 star yoda is relatively simple. 6 and 7 a lot harder. Better to plan the final team you need and farm for next time. I wouldn't even bother doing the first missions unless you need the credits.

If you wait and do the whole 7 stars next time, I am pretty sure the amount of Cred's from the challenge will get you to close to 7 stars and lvl 65+.

Maybe wait.

That being said, even though he gets smashed, he is still one of my faves!! Love the attacks, reminiscent of the episode 2 battle with Count Dooku.
  • Options
    ok guys I think I will wait. I'm very close to Rings situation - and i dont really have an extra $60 anyway. Yoda seems so fun! I'm like rank 150-ish in arena so not too many Yodas I've seen so far.