Akbar lead: Zeta Thrawn not countering

Was trying to work on Thrawn as tank for smokescreen and discovered that Thrawn is not countering under Akbar lead. Can anyone else confirm that it isn't just me.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    An enemy needs to be fractured (Sorry if you already knew that)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • StinkyDoobis
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    This is with Thrawn having fractured.
  • We tested Grand Admiral Thrawn under Admiral Ackbar leader while an enemy was Fractured and he is counter attacking. Can you provide more details as to what was the team composition, who was used as leader, a screenshot?

Thanks.
  • Akbar L, Thrawn, Commander Luke, r2, classic Han.. I'm going to try this again
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Since you are lacking in some details.
    Is thrawn's unique ability at level 8 (zeta) this is required for 100% counter at level 7 the counter chance is only 50%
    Are the attackers stealthed? This is very common with all the R2's running around. Stealthed attacker will not be counterattacked.
    Was the fractured enemy killed? Once killed the counter chance goes away.
    There are also some characters that have attacks that cannot be counter attacked, dooku basic, GG basic.
    The last obvious one... Was he dazed? Dazed ally cannot counter attack.
  • He is zeta'd on the unique; this was occurring in a match that had an r2 but after the buff from smoke screen has gone away. Maybe it was a one time thing.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    He is zeta'd on the unique; this was occurring in a match that had an r2 but after the buff from smoke screen has gone away. Maybe it was a one time thing.

That happens some times unfortunately
  • theres alot of one time bugs that they will dismiss. welcome to the game of rng:P