Commander Luke Skywalker in HAAT

I'm curious to know where he is best used. I assumed P4 but I tinkered with him in P2 today. I still can move some mods around and make him better depending on the squad but here's what I did:

CLS lead G11
Nihilus (no zetas yet) G11
Baze G11
Chirrut G11
Rez G11

I made it all the way to enrage but only CLS and Baze successfully escaped. That's not really the point, I just feel like there's a better composition to get more damage in. This strategy worked for endurance, but I ended up with only 805k damage. I usually do between 1.5 and 2.2 mil with my zader squad though so it wasn't terrific. Anyway, your thoughts? Where do you use him in HAAT and with what squad compositions? If you're immensely successful with him I'd sure love so see some screenshots or a youtube video of your mods.

that sounded dirty...apologies.

Replies

• CLS can solo P1 HAAT (with retreats). All on auto too
  • that's awesome, similar to Zylo I assume? What about 2 3 and 4? Since he's going to still be alive lol
  • Zcls and zHanSolo can solo haat p1
  • Do you have to get all 3 z's for this?

Also, in terms of priority, which of CLS' abilities do you z first?
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Its weird that no one has yet found a squad for cls to shine on haat. Dont care about p1, other toons can take care of that. Im talking Thrawn like badassery on p3. Guess people are still toying with him
  • P2: wiggs, Lando, R2, CLS = 2 million + damage
  • P3: Teebo CLS Bistan Jyn Scariff ? Scariff can die multiple times in that 99k shot and be back alive everytime if you time his taunt (and Jyn revival)... All others remove B2 TM. Could be possible but 0 damage output? Ideas?
    Do or do not...
  • Its weird that no one has yet found a squad for cls to shine on haat. Dont care about p1, other toons can take care of that. Im talking Thrawn like badassery on p3. Guess people are still toying with him

No dude - him with Thrawn in P3 it's total PWNAGE - they can solo it so easy together with other Empire (Tarkin) - CLS beats the living snot out of the droid and it won't move for really long stretches. I think I saw a P4 all rebels team as well that did like 10 million - he's a monster in HAAT.
  • If you don't have Thrawn you can use him in phase 3 with:
    Teebo (l)
    Jyn
    Chirrut
    Baze
    CLS

If you don't want to run CLS you can run Nihilus and get like 3 mil.
  • If you don't have Thrawn you can use him in phase 3 with:
    Teebo (l)
    Jyn
    Chirrut
    Baze
    CLS

If you don't want to run CLS you can run Nihilus and get like 3 mil.

Or tfp and get 4
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • CLS is great for every phase of both raids.