Dark Side 5A hard impossible!

Is anybody having a problem on Dark Side 5A Hard? I have most of my squad left going into the final stage but the Chewbacca is literally impossible to kill. He used his self heal and then the next turn used it again. Plus at the end he used 3 straight attacks and finished my only guy left ( 7 star Sid). I know it's "hard" mode, but how can one character destroy my entire squad? (The rest of my squad which are all four stars include: greedo, boba, talia, IG-86).

Replies

• Just wait till you get to the Level 7 dark side missions.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Heal block maybe?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Heal block and stun
  • what are your gear levels? what's your player level?

it may help to have some characters with stun for this mission. I used phasma with old daka and urorrur'r'r talia and some other DS toon to finish this mission. I think i just did it a few days ago ~ player level 64
  • do not leave him last, kill him 2nd to last, so he does not go into beast mode.
  • I had to level up to a stupid high level before I got through it... And breezed through the rest of the level lol. I admit, I got lucky! Bring stunners - he immediately loses stuns but it takes one turn away from his super fast turnaround.

P.S. I'm still quite sure it's not supposed to work that way.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Is anybody having a problem on Dark Side 5A Hard? I have most of my squad left going into the final stage but the Chewbacca is literally impossible to kill. He used his self heal and then the next turn used it again. Plus at the end he used 3 straight attacks and finished my only guy left ( 7 star Sid). I know it's "hard" mode, but how can one character destroy my entire squad? (The rest of my squad which are all four stars include: greedo, boba, talia, IG-86).

Kill chewie first, forget about the others, there is a bug that when he is alone he goes ape
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Just wait till you get to the Level 7 dark side missions.

Right? Geez..
  • Ztyle wrote: »

Kill chewie first, forget about the others, there is a bug that when he is alone he goes ape

Or just leave one toon standing before you kill him so he doesn't go bezerk, but good looking out!
  • Ztyle wrote: »

Or just leave one toon standing before you kill him so he doesn't go bezerk, but good looking out!

That sounds easy but these pesky little Ugs grenade to death.
  • If you had savage opress use him. At 25% health he instantly kills any character so that'll be easier. A boss killer for sure
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

A little tip for dark side battles, Get Daka ASAP, she's a game changer
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Just wait till you get to the Level 7 dark side missions.

This!

I still haven't 3 starred dark side 7-B.