Has There Ever Been A Nerf on Tusken Shaman?

Rapid
421 posts Member
I thought I read something weeks ago on a different thread about a nerf involving tusken shaman. I think it was referring to the zader/zid P2 team.

Could this have been directed towards zader? was it shaman himself? or have I just misunderstood whatever I was reading? sorry I haven't got the link it's just something from memory.

I just want to check before I continue to farm him to a decent level from fleet shipments.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Buy him from guild store, doesn't hurt so nuch ^_^
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    He used to heal for lots more than he should have and they fixed it, still can work in haat squad though.
  • He actually was nerfed long ago I believe when protection came out initially and his stats took quite a hit. This wasn't noticed by many though as he was from the Aur packs and not many had him built - but yes he took at health and damage hit after release. This was some time ago though so I don't recall specifics.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    hes in the guild store, thats a safer farming bet.

it helps if you provide links when referring to another post.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes in the guild store, thats a safer farming bet.

it helps if you provide links when referring to another post.

Read my 2nd paragraph.

It's not specifically the fleet shipments as such i'm bothered about spending, it's more the entire team and whether it's worth it. thanks @Me2 for answering my original question.