Finally Yoda 5 stars

mike27015
2 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello All,
My goodness... Believe me... I tried Yoda in 5* at least 50-70 times or even more and stopped counting.
Finally I got him with following setup:

- JC 6* lvl 55 Gear VII, skill 5, 5, 5 (couldn't set him 56 because of gold...)
- Lumi 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 1, 3, 3 as leader
- Aayla 5* lvl 55 Gear IV, skill 2, 3, 4, 3
- Mace 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 3, 5, 3, 2
- Asoka 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 1, 2, 3, 2

I killed him also because twice, his armor was decrease by 20% for the next attack. I had 3 players left at the end.
Tried to change the setup at least 20 times before this one worked out.
Somehow he always attacked Mace or Asoka first. But if both evaded his first and second attack it was peanuts ;)
Consider upgrading skills also, I noticed before that my skills were very low and gear on Mace and Asoka weren't enough.

Recommandation :

- Lvl 55, Gear at least VI and up
- Skills at least 3 and up
Hope it might help someone.

Will have to wait next time to get him 6*.

Hope you get yours soon.

Enjoyable Yoda is ;)

Replies

• Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
  • Nice thanks for the advice!
  • How did you get your Aayla? I have had zero luch with chromium so I kinda gave up on her. But I think you can get her 4* from free packs...
  • @Chronick I spent some amount of € to get her. Something like 100-200€. Would have spent that money also in an online game if I had to pay per month.
  • mike27015 wrote: »
    @Chronick I spent some amount of € to get her. Something like 100-200€. Would have spent that money also in an online game if I had to pay per month.

Geez
  • mike27015 wrote: »
    Hello All,
    My goodness... Believe me... I tried Yoda in 5* at least 50-70 times or even more and stopped counting.
    Finally I got him with following setup:

- JC 6* lvl 55 Gear VII, skill 5, 5, 5 (couldn't set him 56 because of gold...)
    - Lumi 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 1, 3, 3 as leader
    - Aayla 5* lvl 55 Gear IV, skill 2, 3, 4, 3
    - Mace 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 3, 5, 3, 2
    - Asoka 5* lvl 56 Gear VI, skill 1, 2, 3, 2

I killed him also because twice, his armor was decrease by 20% for the next attack. I had 3 players left at the end.
    Tried to change the setup at least 20 times before this one worked out.
    Somehow he always attacked Mace or Asoka first. But if both evaded his first and second attack it was peanuts ;)
    Consider upgrading skills also, I noticed before that my skills were very low and gear on Mace and Asoka weren't enough.

Recommandation :

- Lvl 55, Gear at least VI and up
    - Skills at least 3 and up
    Hope it might help someone.

Will have to wait next time to get him 6*.

Hope you get yours soon.

Enjoyable Yoda is ;)

You scared me. I thought just having 5 5* Jedi was bad enough, but difficult battles as well! Then I saw your level... Hopefully that is why you had a hard time. I want it handed to me after what I have to do just to level up Plo koon from 4* to 5... One battle to farm.. Ugh...
  • 5 stars wasn't a problem for me. stuck on 6 star.
    have all level 68 jedi.

Lumi gear level 7
    JC gear level 8
    Guardian gear level 7
    Kit Fisto gear level 6 (working to improve)
    Qui-Gon gear level 5(also working to improve)

I have a 5 star Mace Windu level 63 with gear level 7. Just a few shards from 6 star. Hoping he can turn the tide if I replace the Jedi Guardian with him.

I'm just getting demolished though
  • @mike27015 Yikes! That's way more than I'm willing to spend on a mobile game. I bought the $5 Dooku pack and the $10 crystals.
    I'm working with a 7* Luminara, 5*Barris and JC, 4*QGJ and AT
    I've come to peace with the fact that I'm probably not going to get Yoda this time at all. But hey, I .ay get up to 6* by the time the challenge cones back.
  • @mike27015 Congrats on your Yoda tho, that's awesome! Sounds like you have a pretty good Jedi team going :)
  • Congrats man! I'll probably not make Yoda happen till the next pass but enjoy :)
  • Thanks for posting. I was wondering what it took to get him. I am at level 47 and have maxed out the light and dark battles. I can't unlock any more light battles until level 54 or dark battles until I get to level 49. Has that been other people's experience as well? Do I reall have to get playing battles I have already 3 stared over and over until I get to level 49. That's going to take for ever at 6 -12 XP per battle
  • @JeighKaeNeither Also thought 5* would be enough until I saw the massacre that Yoda did to me.
    @Wasilla I don't even think about going 6* yet unless mine are all 7* and gear to at least VIII or up.
    @Chronick Wish my Barriss would have been 5*, because she's better geared and skilled than my Lumi is. Would have been a bit easier with Barriss since her heals are better atm than those I have on Lumi, but would lose on evasion. That's why buffs are important. Try to get QJC to 5* to get Yoda at least. Who knows if event restarts from Yoda with 1* yedi in order to up again to 7* ;) Or try to get Mace to 5* if possible
    @DiscoSlice May the force be with you, don't give up so easy, I had a though time also
    @ChMaKing I have the same case to max out all battles before being able to continue, but try to max out the battles in hard mode as well.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    mike27015 wrote: »
    @JeighKaeNeither Also thought 5* would be enough until I saw the massacre that Yoda did to me.
    @Wasilla I don't even think about going 6* yet unless mine are all 7* and gear to at least VIII or up.
    @Chronick Wish my Barriss would have been 5*, because she's better geared and skilled than my Lumi is. Would have been a bit easier with Barriss since her heals are better atm than those I have on Lumi, but would lose on evasion. That's why buffs are important. Try to get QJC to 5* to get Yoda at least. Who knows if event restarts from Yoda with 1* yedi in order to up again to 7* ;) Or try to get Mace to 5* if possible
    @DiscoSlice May the force be with you, don't give up so easy, I had a though time also
    @ChMaKing I have the same case to max out all battles before being able to continue, but try to max out the battles in hard mode as well.

Hmmm... Did you have any problems with the match before it? Honestly, with Old Ben I can beat nearly anything, but I have no idea how to get him to 5*. I got him early & have never pulled him again. Wouldn't it have been much easier if you were lvl 70? It doesn't match levels with you does it? After seeing how under powered the Jedi were, I stopped farming them... Now I have to level them all up...ugh