Let Me Buy Material MK III's

Seriously,

Everything else is nickled and dimed. I already bought all the packs, why would I buy gold or droids to keep leveling toons, if I cant get abilities past 3. Add them to the shipments like you did with sim tickets. Love the game and all the possible combinations and synergies, but this is seriously bottle necking. What makes it worse is if you want to level "new toons" that get released.

[img][/img]shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg

Replies

• They're in Cantina shipments, my friend!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!

Not in my game I only see I's and II's and I have plenty of them.

Not MkIII they aren't. Just I and II only.

Still, it's a good gate to keep the whales in check, allowing them to buy unlimited purple ability mats would make the game too lopsided and without the F2P and moderate P2P, the game would die.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

Still, it's a good gate to keep the whales in check, allowing them to buy unlimited purple ability mats would make the game too lopsided and without the F2P and moderate P2P, the game would die.

Agreed. It's currently the only limiting resource for both F2P and P2P.

Disagree, the min/max with that would impact the whales vs the true FTP. No one in my top 10/20 is FTP. It would allow for people to try different combinations instead of the steady "safe" options. Gear and energy is already enough of a gate.
  • I agree OP put them in shipments
  • Agni thought it said II my bad!! I usually just wait until the ability may challenges.... GW has some but not enough to turn around a skill quickly. Tier IV challenge gives me 2-3 per pop and that and GW is usually enough to gain 2 skills that day. I guess I never saw it as a problem
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    They're in Cantina shipments, my friend!

How many whales do you think there are? And you really can't have more than five players, also characters are capped... So I can keep upgrading but ultimately, the game will not allow me to advance too fast any how regardless of how much money was spent?
  • They need to add ability mats to the events. Just like the other two, 20 energy and you get some mats.
  • VicSetac wrote: »
    They need to add ability mats to the events. Just like the other two, 20 energy and you get some mats.
    That could be something.