Need help with my GW team.

Brolda
0 posts Member
edited February 2016
So I am currently struggling to get past the 9th battle, I would like some tips on my team, and ways I could improve

Currently I'm Level 52
Main team
Leader - 4* Sid VI
3* Savage VI
4* Barriss VI
4* JC VI
3* Clone Wars Chewy VI

Secondaries
4*Hk47 V
4* Finn III
3* Jawa IV
5* Mace Windu VI
3* Talia VI
2* IG86 VI

I am currently working to unlock Dooku

Then these I don't use or recently got and haven't leveled or have no desire to use.

Snowtrooper
FO Stormtrooper
Ewok Scout/Elder
Jedi Knight Guardian
Royal guard
Clone Seargent P1
FO Officer
Leia
Darth Maul
Lando
Geonosian Soldier
FO Tie Pilot
Magnaguard

So yeah, any recommendations as to who I should spend time and resources on, and any new heroes I should unlock would be much appreciated!

Replies

• Out of the characters you have, Geo is worth consideration A+ character. Sid, 86, JC, FOO, FOTP, Bariss, Leia are worth farming for late game. GS, Lumi, Sid, and QGJ are the best respective characters for their farming tables
  • Make Barriss your leader and add luminara imo. 3 healers will be slower but very reliable. There is a link to a guide in my sig that will also give some tips on strategy.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • IMO Dooku is sooooooo important in GW. When I come up against a rough opponent I re-roll the RNG over and over until I am satisfied. In the current meta of dps/speed most matches are essentially over in the first round and having him stun the right two ppl on turn one is HUGE.