Looking for new guild

I was recently in a good friendly guild (or sj j thought) I was recently accused of cheating and removed from the guild let me explain abut more.

I watch alot of youtube guides on AAT and was interested In a Princess Zody team so I put it together with some good mods and managed to hit 9.6M on phase 4.

So after the raid I was then accused of cheating well enough of the rant I'm here to find a good friendly guild.

I'm looking for a guild that is doing Heroic rancor and doing either AAT or heroic AAT I would like if the guild were using either Line or discord.

https://swgoh.gg/u/unknownnecro/

Replies

• Contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
  • I was recently in a good friendly guild (or sj j thought) I was recently accused of cheating and removed from the guild let me explain abut more.

I watch alot of youtube guides on AAT and was interested In a Princess Zody team so I put it together with some good mods and managed to hit 9.6M on phase 4.

So after the raid I was then accused of cheating well enough of the rant I'm here to find a good friendly guild.

I'm looking for a guild that is doing Heroic rancor and doing either AAT or heroic AAT I would like if the guild were using either Line or discord.

https://swgoh.gg/u/unknownnecro/

We are looking to fill a spot in a hhat guild
    Contact me in Line @ rva-warchild
  • Awakened has an open spot. Message me if you're interested.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

• More info:

We are Awakened and we hit 30k raid tickets every day and raid as often as possible. We have an immediate opening for the right player.

DISCORD IS REQUIRED
    600 daily energy/raid tickets is required or you're out.
    Raid times are 9:00am, 3pm, or 10:10pm Central.
    Payouts start at 7:00pm Central.

We do heroic Pit and hAAT only. 0 damage in first 24 hours for both raids. We typically finish the Pit in around 20 minutes or less and do Tank in a few hours. Top damage for hAAT is usually around 5-10M. We have several members who solo the Pit.

Contact me directly on Discord / LINE apps or email me to get started!

May The Force Be With You, Always...

Spa Sko

Discord Spa Sko#0059
    LINE ID: spasko
    Gmail: awakenedrecruitment@gmail.com
  • Contact me on line app. nighttrainharley
    Heroic rancor tier 6 aat
    Open spots.
    Eastern time zone. NC

Ginto
    Carolina darklords guild leader.
  • Hi I'm an officer in Gone Plaid Elite, we currently run H rancor and naat regularly. Just attempted haat with 20 people and hit p3. We could use some stronger players. Message me on here or discord - xBartvader×#3741
  • I know I’m probably late. But we’ll be clearing a few spots in my guild after this territory war. The guild is currently 89million galactic power. Our rules are pretty simple. 24 hour rule on both raids (Hrancor, and HAAT) and make sure to participate in TW/TB. No other rules other than fun hangin out with some awesome dudes!. Please contact me on LINE if you’re interested.

Kegerton21 (display name is different)