Death trooper daze bugs

I'm not sure it always happens, for sure most times I apply daze to chirrut and base them counterattack despite daze. It's wai or bugs?

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Since dt double taps rebels, there is a chance for 2 counter attacks. In your scenario, dt is failing to apply daze on the first hit. A counter is trigger (saved till dt is done attacking) and on his 2nd attack, daze is applied and no counter is queued.

When dt completes his attacks, chirriut/baze will counter attack from the first attack and the daze applied on his second hit will prevent a 2nd counter attack.
  • Options
    But if i apply daze in the first attack he can't counterattack? Right?
    Another question, when i play the granade ability he don't show the cooldown increase, anytime is usefull know it
    Thx for response
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    But if i apply daze in the first attack he can't counterattack? Right?
    Another question, when i play the granade ability he don't show the cooldown increase, anytime is usefull know it
    Thx for response

If the daze landed on his first attack, you're correct--no counter. Then on his double tap, he has a chance to stun!

And for the grenade, it doesn't show a cooldown increase banner. Just know that any hero who didn't dodge the attack and didn't have a buff, is guaranteed to have their cooldown increased.