Petition to make Yoda Event just a little bit easier.

Alecation
211 posts Member
edited February 2016
its really frustrating to have max level, max gear, and not be able to win this event
and beating the event with bugged Anakin does not count as doable!!

It is already hard enough or takes a lot of Money to get 5 7* stars Jedis

Petition to make Yoda Event just a little bit easier. 42 votes

Yes - This Event is too hard, make it a bit easier
45%
JJHbleeaauuhTagichatnstupidfatfoolTakVelvethunderGradientEchoMasterOneHitAlecationMichajamMrChrisPresident_ScroobReikio42ObeewonJoaovictorSnakeye408mike27015CerealKillerRSavwah 19 votes
No - Its fine the way it is
54%
cosmicturtle333SongDanTomItscaptainphasmaCaptSeaWalkergarcia_george99JoshGGobear5555DNAdeathstalkerHeisenHarmonica2Milly_htowmDyerth_7LawBalaxxeOobydoobDilligafarcanahunterNerfEveryoneDarthdave 23 votes

Replies

• No - Its fine the way it is
    I feel it should be hard. PS I don't even own a jedi but a two star Koon and a six star jc. So I can't do anything.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    It's a challenge! nothing in the game is! So no!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes - This Event is too hard, make it a bit easier
    this game is not about challenge, you have the right set up, right gear, than its all about luck

this event Yoda goes totally random, you don't know if he will do 2 turn or 4 turns in a row
  • Yes - This Event is too hard, make it a bit easier
    Only whales.vote no... Make it challenging not impossible
    Everyone saying the bug exploit was necessary is completely wrong. I completed teir 7 of the yoda event without Anakin on Yoda's team.
    My team was lead by QGJ, and had Barriss, Lumi, JC, & Ahsoka = All f2p

I retreated and restarted until Barriss was on Yoda's team the other jedi was usually Kit Fisto.
    I then attacked Fisto and Barriss until she would use her heal and equalize Yoda's health down.
    I did this twice befor eleminating Fisto I then allowed for Barriss to heal once more before killing her.
    This puts Yoda into the red on health. I then unloaded on him.
    It takes lots of healing at stratigic intervals from Barriss, Lumi, and JC to survive
    It took around 50 tries but I successfully won without exploiting the Anakin Bug
    Good Luck and stop complaining so much. It just took a little thought and determination.
    I voted note because I don't have enough jedis to unlock yoda but I'm pretty sure when I'm able to do the challenge I'll be whining just like everyboyd else.
    Alecation wrote: »
    this game is not about challenge, you have the right set up, right gear, than its all about luck

this event Yoda goes totally random, you don't know if he will do 2 turn or 4 turns in a row

It's not random his Battle Meditation increases his turn meter as does him killing one of your team. His turn meter is just awesome
    I completed teir 7 of the yoda event without Anakin on Yoda's team exploiting the Anakin Bug.
    My team was lead by QGJ, and had Barriss, Lumi, JC, & Ahsoka = All f2p charicters

I retreated and restarted until Barriss was on Yoda's team the other jedi was usually Kit Fisto.
    I then attacked Fisto and Barriss until she would use her heal and equalize Yoda's health down.
    I did this twice befor eleminating Fisto I then allowed for Barriss to heal once more before killing her.
    This puts Yoda into the red on health. I then unloaded on him.
    It takes lots of healing at stratigic intervals from Barriss, Lumi, and JC to survive
    It took around 50 tries but I successfully won without exploiting the Anakin Bug
    Good Luck and stop complaining so much. It just took a little thought and determination.
    This is surely a troll....
  • 50 tries. That's acceptable to me. It should be ridiculously hard. My only hope is that they don't eliminate Barris as a Yoda event partner. Can't see that happening though, I suspect that each time it rolls around it will be easier, by far. Don't forget, they have to introduce new challenges for the top players to beat. Yoda is done for those players.
    Another tip - only use basic attacks on yoda when he's buffed!
    Its possible already. This is the definition of too much complaining with out any grounds
    I don't really have a issue with the difficulty as I do with the req to be able to participate, i mean i'm lvl 67 and i only had 3 jedi open, and it took a while to get to more only to get stuck on the stars req, i mean WTH this is supposed to be for everyone not just the whales right...and on htat node why not alow us to use a 3 jedi only squad or 1 or 4 why do i need a full squad of jedi to atack yoda this makes no sense to me
    The tier 2 challenge was so easy :)
    Gobear5555 wrote: »
    The tier 2 challenge was so easy :)

LOL. Tier 2!?