CLS Zeta Lead Ability: TM Gain Broken?

Is it possible CLS Zeta lead is broken? I've used R2 to AOE an entire enemy team with Tenacity Up, such as a Rex team, and I never see more than 5% TM gain on my team. Shouldn't that be 25% gain? I'll try to get video of it, but if anyone else has experienced this, please chime in.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    I have also noticed a lack of TM gain from the leader zeta. I have nothing to prove it of course but like you said, using R2 to burn should generate a large chunk of Tm gain for the team but doesn't seem to provide it. I put it down to me probably not understanding the mechanic properly but I did see it as being a bit odd.
  • Options
    Fairly sure this is a bug, I'm gaining some tm but I don't think it's as much as it should be
  • Options
    I've just done afew gw battles, seems to me luke gains the full tm but others only 5% or sometimes nothing, thanks for pointing this out because I hadn't noticed until now
  • Options
    Yep I can confirm, the team absolutely does not gain enough TM when R2D2 burns into Tenacity Up, 5% at most if at all, including Luke. Perhaps R2s burn is incorrectly not on the CLS debuff table?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    DaFunk wrote: »
    Yep I can confirm, the team absolutely does not gain enough TM when R2D2 burns into Tenacity Up, 5% at most if at all, including Luke. Perhaps R2s burn is incorrectly not on the CLS debuff table?

Doesn't look like there is a debuff table. Simply looks for resisted.
    Maybe try with an old Ben and see what happens.
  • Options
    I noticed this with R2 as well. Thought I was crazy. Will try to test with OB and STH over the next few days. My CLS leader ability is zeta'd
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon would it be possible to you guys to look a bit further into this please? It’s a shame to have popped a zeta on CLS lead for it not to be fully functional at this time.
  • Options
    Hi guys! Has this issue been fixed? I have 20 zetas ready for my CLS and would prefer to zeta his leader ability, if it's not broken! I would appreciate any feedback from you guys or from @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I'm getting mixed results with this Zeta ability. We need some investigative work by CG, but by may not focus here without us giving them video.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    We tested Commander Luke Skywalker's leader ability Zeta "Rebel Maneuvers" against a squad with Tenacity Up from Rex and Rebel allies gain the TM stated in the ability description. When using R2-D2's "Improvise" to apply Burning, if there are 3 enemies with Tenacity Up for example, and it gets Resisted, then each Rebel ally will gain a total of 15% TM (given that they don't have any debuffs which could prevent them from gaining bonus TM).
  • Asena
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I will try to post an image here shortly. I don't know if the bug is inconsistent and hard to catch or not, but I rarely get the full TM gain even the entire enemy team is resisting. Happens more often than not. And no, we don't have a detrimental effect on that prevents any TM gain when this occurs.
  • Options
    This seems like something that CG probably accidentally coded incorrectly and will end up saying it's working exactly as the description says.