Han solo's "shot first" broke in gw??

I've noticed a few times when I start a new gw node(not the first node, the ones that follow), other characters will go first even tho Han should be starting every encounter first. Not sure if this is WAI or not and didn't see another post about it.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    If you end a node giving another chatacter 100% tm, RNG will decide who goes first. Han's "bonus move" is nothing more than that: gaining 100% tm at the outset.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    If you end a node giving another chatacter 100% tm, RNG will decide who goes first. Han's "bonus move" is nothing more than that: gaining 100% tm at the outset.

Yea I understand what was happening but not sure it's correct.

Whole point of shoot first is he moves before any1 at beginning of encounter.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Yea I understand what was happening but not sure it's correct.

Whole point of shoot first is he moves before any1 at beginning of encounter.

Nevertheless, this is an old known issue and I don't think they've stated any intention of fixing it. Rework would have been the perfect time.