Cantina refresh...is it worth it?

I really need to get more Barriss shards right now before the event end. Is it worth it to refresh for 400 crystals?

Replies

• Not to me. I do the 100 and 200 every day, but 400 is pretty steep IMO.
  • I just banged my head against the wall, was it worth it? If you need more shards today, and not tomorrow, then yeah, it's worth it.
  • 100 and 200 yea, but 400? Not IMO.
  • I only do 100 there is no need to rush. This is a marathon game.
  • I do 100 most every day, rarely 200, only did 400 once by lag induced double clicking it.
  • I only do 100 as well. It kinda pays off cause every other day or so I end up with that extra 50 to use for hunting more gear.
  • Drayden
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Well it really depends on how many shards you need. Consider the odds. You will most likely get something like 3 shards for a refresh. Will those 12 shards have an impact (4 days remaining roughly) and could they get you to 5* (I assume). Then your Yoda was 1600 Crystals more expensive (more than he was already spending 200 on energy refill). Only you can answer yourself that very question.
  • That's 4 days of refreshes right there, so I don't think it's worth it. The event isn't going to end in the next 24 hours
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I only do 100 refill, never done 200.
  • As long as I clear 300 crystals for an arena reward i do 100 and 200. 400 seems... excessive. I don't think I'd even do the 200 if arena wasn't supplementing me.
  • More hero power = death in GW.

Slower is better.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    More hero power = death in GW.

Slower is better.

You sound like a weaker. lol Either go hard or go home.