AI "improvement" ?

Im on my daily GW, 4th fight, team lv 65 poe - chewie - lumi - jc - talia
poe 1st turn - doesnt taunt, just attack
i kill poe just in case, then leave lumi with red hp (around 5%)
lumi's turn: doesnt heal. jc doesnt jeal. talia doesnt heal. chewie doesnt taunt. lol
sorry, but needed to share this with you guys

Replies

• Options
    Yea its funny the way they are programmed, its obvious there is some rng that determines what action they will take regardless of the situation. In the case you just described, the AI will usually blow a heal or two or taunt but theres still some chance they'll do some other random thing.

I think this is done on purpose to keep you guessing what the AI might do and make it harder to abuse them by knowing exactly what they will do every time.
  • Options
    Put heal block on a toon, drop him under 50% and watch Lumi, JC and Talia try to heal him.

AI is dumb and predictable.
  • Options
    I also have noticed that in the first version of the game, probably until mid january, the AI had just 1 case scenario depending on your actions, it was easily demonstrated by retreating from gw fights and trying again with the same toons and movements. Then, after the patch, they have 2 possible choices. Yeah, I retreat a lot
  • Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Put heal block on a toon, drop him under 50% and watch Lumi, JC and Talia try to heal him.

AI is dumb and predictable.

Occasionally they do ignore it, not often though.